[Guide]Evelyn - Ninja Style

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soneca Zangao

04-09-2010

In what order I buy the items?

I'm doing first the doran's ring.
Next Sorc Boots.
Next Sheen
Next Mejals
Next Lich Bane.
Next Zhonya's ring or focus on Defensive items (Rylais)?

Saerjin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soneca Zangao View Post
In what order I buy the items?

I'm doing first the doran's ring.
Next Sorc Boots.
Next Sheen
Next Mejals
Next Lich Bane.
Next Zhonya's ring or focus on Defensive items (Rylais)?
There are multiple ways of doing it;

Boots+pots>sheen>finish boots>lich>zhonya's
mejals>boots>sheen>lich>zhon

What i've been liking to do is if I want to run with mejals, get the book first then if the games going good, get mejals, if not go for something like haunted guise or sheen.

Not every game is good for mejal's. It's a snowball item, thus if you know you're going to die a considerable amount of time then don't bother and go straight for lich/boots. If the game's looking to be in your favor, get mejal's. Just remember, if you're not getting kills, or your dying alot - mejal's is going to a waste of money and slow you down.

sTrikerT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2010

we all know i'm not a big fan of mejai's, but if you must have it, get it after sheen and boots.
i've seen people rush it, spending money and time on whats initially 20 ap.
so if you must have it and thinking you won't die, get it after sheen so you have some damage to be useful for first 15 min.

when in doubt, stack staff.

Soneca Zangao

04-12-2010

Hmm, thanks guys. And the other skin for Eve, Shadow Eve, what changes? Just appearance? Strong?

sTrikerT

04-26-2010

updated new mastery, new rune page, item order,
after a tour of trying out other heroes, the terror of eve is back!

Guinevera

05-23-2010

What about sunfire cape for eve?

sTrikerT

06-23-2010

i've seen it and played against it.
the thing is, you change role from being an assassin to a mediocre tank with low damage.
the cons for sunfire is greater than pro
1 u give away your presence
2 u trade alot of damage for average survival
3 oracle and wards have greater limit on sunfire eve than ap eve

Nikanoru

07-20-2010

I've been playing with this build recently and I become a r*pe machine the moment I get sheen. I usually rush philosopher's stone asap.

The biggest problem I see is when you're up against a really aggressive player and they just keep poking you. There's nothing you can do about it unless you have a good partner.

It all depends on the match up. Stealthers like her prey on the weak, scared and/or solo. She's the type of hero that depends more on the player you're up against more than the hero. Psychological more than min/max.

Canariolol

07-29-2010

evelynn has by far the best and most fun play style in this game... nice guide =)

Restofarian

07-29-2010

the reason people hate on evelynn players is because they are careless or stupid
the fact that an evelynn player had the gall to write a guide and lacked the brains to spell their character's name right simply proves that point