Best AP Caster?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALÜnatic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

Title says it all. I'm just wondering which is the best AP caster. For carry and support. c:

D00MMAKER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

soraka?

UltimateStrategi

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by D00MMAKER View Post
soraka?
^^

It may look like a troll, but don't be fooled, Soraka has smashed AP mids like Leblanc before, her Q can do ridiculous damage after a while and her E is a counter to any AP burster, not to mention her being one of the best (es #1) supports right now.

ALÜnatic

12-21-2011

I've been playing Soraka LOL. But like, sometimes I just get bored. So I was wondering if there was anyone else besides Soraka.

UltimateStrategi

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLuSir View Post
I've been playing Soraka LOL. But like, sometimes I just get bored. So I was wondering if there was anyone else besides Soraka.
I suppose Karma could work as an AP mid and support, but she's not very good in either aspect.

Karthus would be an interesting pick, he's a great AP mid and as a support his W and Q could allow for some major harass on the enemy AD carry.