Is there a God/Gods of LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordHippoman

03-18-2012

Gods definitely do exist in the LoLverse, Soraka was one. But we don't know anything else about them.

deathbyhug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

i thought nasus and renekton and amumu where gods....there kinda close to the egyption ones like amun anubis and sobek

Sarkan of Arkham

03-20-2012

Runeterra once had gods, but they've up and dissappeared for some unknown reason. It's stated in Anivia's lore I believe that she could sense that the world's native gods were "missing".

KuzAnn

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkan of Arkham View Post
Runeterra once had gods, but they've up and dissappeared for some unknown reason. It's stated in Anivia's lore I believe that she could sense that the world's native gods were "missing".
Is that from the JoJ or just her bio? Cause her bio says this: "Seeing the imbalance and injustice on Runeterra, a world lacking elemental protectors, Anivia took her place at the League of Legends." I think by elemental protectors, it means other powerful elemental beings similar to herself, since she acted as the guardian of the frozen wastes on her home planet.

Ask Talon

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHippoman View Post
Gods definitely do exist in the LoLverse, Soraka was one. But we don't know anything else about them.
Soraka was never a god. She was a mage who could use tap into cosmic energy

ThePickOfDestiny

03-20-2012

It is the same reason why there are no Black champions in LoL, because if God or any being/beingsclaiming to the equivalent of God were in LoL, there's goanna be alot of controversy.

Because Riot games wants to avoid criticism, they try to avoid these types of things...

As far as we know, Noxus and Demacia hate eachother and it's not based on weather they have different gods or if Noxus thinks God has a son while Demacia doesnt, if if Noxus is an Atheist nation etc.... Some people think is the main cause of conflict in todays word is cause of religion and stuff like that, and i hope it's not the reason behind the rune wars .....

Ms Annie Hastur

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkan of Arkham View Post
No it states that in my unofficial fan story.

tapiocacks

03-20-2012

Of course are. Read soraka's lore.

deathkillez

01-07-2013

Nasus and Renekton were all powerful and immortal in their original world so they kinda are gods

MikuMelody

01-07-2013

uhh Spider God?
pretty sure void "daddy" is pretty godlike