Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Lulu Apreciation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi every one, today i made a game whit lulu and i jsut can tell : OMG! Serious RIOT done a awsome joob on this champion. It's shure then like every new champions she's litlebit over power but it's the first time then i'm able to affirm then i find my main support champion. Ther is the reason : this characther is not a simple support, it's more like a great mage whit some support spells like Morgana, whit her shild and Q spell, she's able to help alot.

Whit what i saw in game she's littlebit like oriana. Why this, cus due to the transfert of Pix on ennemy or ally, it creating a great attack chain.

Thy to dosent take care about mistakes, i done this ath 1 H AM XD to motch play whit Lulu!