In Development

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fagballs

10-20-2009

It feels like most of those features should have been in the game a while ago.

MaximalBeast

10-20-2009

No customizable item bar makes me sad .

Tribalsoul

10-20-2009

Ranked solo should be solo only.

Stormiy

10-20-2009

The new maps is the big deal, also from sales perspective - people will choose LoL over hon or whatsoever just because of variety in game maps. Can't wait!

pingoo

10-21-2009

Pendragon : The achievements will available for the release ? or after ?

Nmaster64

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximalBeast View Post
No customizable item bar makes me sad .
This. I want it sooooooooooooo hard.

AwesomeMcRad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2009

I wouldn't mind some pve maps / instances / scenarios to gain exp / ip on with my buddies when we're all too burnt out to pvp properly and feel like just sitting back with our LoL champions and killing stuff without raging at each other for a second xD. I'd expect them to be well designed requiring teamwork and co-operation to complete. The exp / ip gains should diminish depending on how many times you have beaten the instance / scenario.
It could be a great way to introduce new players to the game, without the intimidation of getting rolled.

Mokatte

10-21-2009

great changes coming up, really excited to play ranked games in style you going to provide us! Kepp up the good work

Imiscor

10-21-2009

My only hope is that there will be enough players by then to experience this game to its full potential and not having to wait long periods of time for a game to start. Heroes of Newerth, for instance, why is there another DoTA like game coming out...? I wish that there was only League of Legends and no other competitors. Damn you HoN!

Arisal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeMcRad View Post
I wouldn't mind some pve maps / instances / scenarios to gain exp / ip on with my buddies when we're all too burnt out to pvp properly and feel like just sitting back with our LoL champions and killing stuff without raging at each other for a second xD. I'd expect them to be well designed requiring teamwork and co-operation to complete. The exp / ip gains should diminish depending on how many times you have beaten the instance / scenario.
It could be a great way to introduce new players to the game, without the intimidation of getting rolled.
This would be fantastic for practicing a new hero as well because I know when I play auto matched games I dont want to try someone I dont know or rarely play. Also if they do something like this they need way better bots. I can solo 4 of them without thinking which makes it quite boring if you play with a friend because 2v 5 computers is a cake walk. Either give them ridicules buffs or make their general AI better because they do some of the dumbest things I have ever seen lol (turn around and fight rather than run if almost dead).