In Development

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RFK

10-20-2009

YAY no more tank-heal strat from stupid pre-mades!!! It's really fun to que with a friend and end up hating the game because the other team three lanes (Heimer, Soraka, Alistar) a tower and try and beat you the PvE way of the game.

Spellshaper

10-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokk View Post
You guys decided to add VoIP. Awesome!
Please Riot make sure that VoIP can be turned off comepletely. Not only to save bandwith, but also some of us dont want to hear kids screaming in game.

modrus

10-20-2009

3 man and 4 man! what happens to that?
You can play them on the new two lane map?

I didnt understand really well the diference between team and clan.
Why you would want to be on a clan?

Phiphler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

10-20-2009

Home of Sierig, hehe.

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

10-20-2009

Quote:

I didnt understand really well the diference between team and clan.
Why you would want to be on a clan?
3 and 4 man teams are hard to balance for a 5 player team game. If you have them against a full team of 5 random players they have a large advantage, but if you put them against a co-ordinated team of 5, they have one player who will not know their playstyle, be on their vent server, or be as willing to trust their allies, and also for that 1 individual player, it can be pretty bad being put with 4 players who are all friends, and matched against a competitive 5man team.
3 and 4 man teams will most likely be better off in the new 2lane map.

The difference between a team and a clan is that your team is a group of players you choose to play with, on a competitive level. They will probably be players around your skill level, and you will play a lot of games together. A clan is a social group of friends, who could be at all different levels of skills, and who may prefer to play with other players, but still be in a clan together for the social networking it provides. If you played WoW, think of the difference between a guild and an arena team (ignoring pve raids n stuff). Your guild was a social channel, where you could chat with friends, your arena team was the group of players you are choosing to play with competitively in a PvP enviroment. Sure your team can be all from your guild/clan, but they are not exclusive.

Shillen

10-20-2009

Good stuff, except voice chat should be opt-out, not opt-in. Also, I don't think 2-mans should be put with solos.

Shaod

10-20-2009

Quote:
You will still be able to queue as a 3 or 4 man for 'Normal' games, just not for 'Ranked' games.

Toorc

10-20-2009

I will not be playing ranked games on retardo-Blind Pick mode. Hopefully the RD they have listed at the bottom of the in-dev. page is done correctly.

Correctly meaning exclusive picks.

GreenWolf

10-20-2009

Replays & Observer Mode
can i say AWeSOME
ill take a screen shot so if this dosnt happen i will rub it in their faces

Aknar

10-20-2009

how about a FFA (free for all) map? ya' know,1vs1vs1vs1?

123456 ... 7