Static to /lvl runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zili

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2010

I've recently purchased a large amount of runes (9x arpen, 9x mpen, 9x static cdr, 3x hp quints, 9x dodge) and I was thinking of getting another set of runes.
So my question is twofold:
Should I get mresist blues, manaregen yellows or manaregen blues?
And: Are they better static or in their /lvl counterparts?

W0RST LEESlN NA

08-01-2010

The answers to your questions depend on the champions you play and how you play them. Give people more details and they'll be able to help.

xavarn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2010

In my opinion if u are playing solo Q then flat will be better since most games are decidedearly on. For arranged team idsay go with per lvl

zili

08-01-2010

I, uh, play a lot of heroes, mainly Mordy, Udyr, Panth maybe, GP, Annie, and Eve for lulz

xavarn

08-01-2010

U wont need mana regen runes for any of those and magic resist is a maybe for udyr tank and mord tank only

zili

08-01-2010

eve and panth dont need regen?
edit: or annie?

RocketSlug

08-01-2010

For mana regen it's highly suggested you grab mana/5/lvl, because they break even with flat regen at level 4. Calculate when each type of rune breaks even and decided if that tradeoff is worth it.

xavarn

08-01-2010

Eve might need mana regen panth and annie should not.

zili

08-01-2010

Thanks for the advice guys but you convinced me that MR and mana regen runes aren't really all that necessary so I'll probably save up and get Nidalee, although I couldn't do **** with her when she was free the forum has convinced me that she's good

Any runes I might need for Nidalee?

zili

08-01-2010

**** then, more expenses
thanks though!