Need 2nd Jungler, Ad bot, support, and AP Mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bantler

03-16-2012

We are a new team, looking for people to leave their egos at the door. We will not have a leader, but rather have input on everything as a team. Please understand that we are looking for players with viable champions to fill these roles, as we would prefer to get to higher elo's as soon as possible. If you are interested, reply to this post, or send myself (summoner name Bantler), or MrSorrow a message in game.

Little Boy Nate

03-16-2012

Ill get my Anivia and jungle for you guys, don't worry.

A Real Gamer Guy

03-16-2012

I can play a rather large variety of junglers, from the METAGAME to the slightly wacky. I can play a couple supports pretty decent and I have a good understanding of the concepts of an AD bot, but I am mostly a jungle player.

Nocturne, Olaf, Irelia, Udyr, Nautilus, Sejuani, Mundo, Gangplank, Cho'gath, Skarner, Shyvana, Shen, Xin, trundle, Trynd (lol), Warwick, and Volibear are the junglers I can play pretty proficiently in no particular order. Feel free to add me up and take me for a few test runs.

Bantler

03-16-2012

Tombstone, I will talk to you when both of us are on. Just a note that we also request you have a mic and skype. We now only need a jungler and AP mid.

PyloNazTLO

03-16-2012

Come to my vent and we can talk.

Message me in game for Vent Info

kingrex13

03-16-2012

i can ap mid as well as ad bot i can jungle with certain char like amumu,noc,and fidd(i perfer not to jungle) mid is my best thing its with lux sometimes i have awesome games with annie im a decent kass mid i have skype and a mic my user name is rex2301 and on skype its rex.rapterrex

xDeschain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

jungle: nunu or warwick
ad carry: sivir or tryndamere
Support: kayle or soraka

Queen Sejuani

03-17-2012

I can play all of those roles.

While I can't really jungle as some of the more stronger junglers (Udyr or Lee for example) I can make it up with other ones like GP, Skarner, Jarvan and other tank/support junglers like Maokai, Nautilus etc.

I've added you in LoL

Aloretec

03-17-2012

I have a 59% win rate ranked jungling.

EraserxRain is my summoner name.

I have a friend with 53% win rate mid(give or take a couple). I'll talk to him and see if he's interested.

Win rated courtesy of lolking.net

Bantler

03-17-2012

We only need an AP mid now, all the other roles are filled. Please message me or MrSorrow in game if you are still interested.