About the community (Plz read if u interested in the community)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxitoOwnII

03-13-2012

Today i have a game that makes me to do this post, im a big fan of Lol because i like the game, the variety of heros and other reason it is a was kicked from latinamerica dota bacause "youīre so noob to play here", in Lol my first day was in this way, i moved to an ex gf house to repair they Pc, and she has Lol installed on this pc, i asked him "u play that?!" and she responses "yes i play and its funny", im amazing because she never can play a game like Crash Bandicoot 3 of Psx one and Lol requieres certains skills of playing for gaming, so i moved home and download the installer, "i could try" was what i think, downloading, and installing, when i first logged i have a nervious because i never play Lol and i want to do my best for my team, i play games since i have 8 years, and i have 30, my life was the games, i aquiered fiends in the arcade rooms and eventually i meet my actaul Gf playing King Of Fighters, i was a 3 years ago, so the games are part of my life.
Im trembling when the anounce of "A game was be found" appears, i look at the champs and i see Sivir, and i check the skills and i like her, i think the Char is nice and the skills can be usefull specially his Ult i think in that moment, i ask to give me a place in the batlle and one guy said to me "come top with me" , i advice he was my first game, he aswered "all we have a fist game someday", in the batlle he teach me how to fish the enemys to the turret and some other tips, we win this game i have 2 kill 3 asist y 4 deaths, the guy say to me "not bad at all, u have all u need, only u need experience, u dont leave me alone in batlle and that counts too much for playing this", i was happy when he says that, in the chat room after batlle i chated with him an he says to me how can u see the account lvl of each player i checked and the mine says 1, check the account lvl of this guy and i see was lvl 10 and i ask him why he come with me top knowing i m so bad at playing, he says "everybody needs to learn, if a could help to make the community grater and better i could do, i expect when u have more experience u help others too", this words still have in my brain, my account is lvl 21 and i have a lot experience in game, i learned then a pro player wasnīt who says "im pro" the really pro is when u finish the game and uor teammates says "ur a pro playing man, u rule the whole game" i learn that the kills dont count but the teamwork its what matters iīve played games losing 10 to 60 and we win because a nice teamwork, in my case i was Team Leader of Counter Strike, and i know much of strategy and i have a lot of experience in games, and i can say for real, if u have skill ur be a good opponent but the force of will and teaming youīl be unbeateable in every game, i learn this, back to the begginning today i play a game and i was a Singed, a Xerath, Karma (me), Wukong, and a Fiora, the Singed becomes mad because Xerath steals "his Blue" i dont know what it blue is, and say "i feed the other team and see if u can win" starts to run mid and offers to the oponents, i say "do as u want we win with u or without u" the guy feed the other team and say "u lose pro gamer, u could win if i was with u" we donīt listen to him and play hard knowing the disvantage, and playing hard, alenting my teammates to do the best and saying thhings like "Losing or winning was an honor guys" and we play hard and hard and hard, i played Karma as i never played her with all of my heart and all my skills, (i wnt to shut their mouht off) eventally we enter the base and we have no peril in our base we start to crush them in one line and finally we win, i have a nice time laughing of this "pro player" (i know the name but for obvious reasons i donīt say it), and we cheared the victory so much, the other team cheared us too sayin "even in disadventaged u donīt surrender, why?" i reponse "because u can break uor heads but never break our spirits", he laugh and say "uor a good player man, u conducted them to the win and never let them down, i expect to see u aroun more later, and keep in that way u doing excelent" i said tnx , and do my best for them, the idiot called himself "pro player" donīt say nothing, he run with tail between the legs to their home.
I join Lol because the community is real good, u have a lot of nice ppl ready to help the newcomer (i hate word "noob") a los of ppl who when losing laughing of their own mistakes, a lot of ppl with a lives behind the screen and problems and more, like anyone, and u look at him in the game, and see a newcommer and offers help, this was the type of players we need to be the best community of online game in the world, this is the best Lol have, so i said that a reputation of the community is a reflexion of their members, idiots like thes make bad name to the community and discouraged so much ppl who quit playing because of a bad experience. In my case i have hepl early in game, this guy still today was my friend and he was happy when i told him then i aid a newcommer to knowing play, so you have one of the best communities of all the woorld, donīt let then idiots like a i said ruined this, thnx for all if u readin, sorry for my english i talk spanish not english, i explain me the better i could, greeting for u and i see u in game and we crush uor heads! =) tnx
FoxitoOwnII

mnballa

03-13-2012

Heartwarming also nice work google translate

FoxitoOwnII

03-13-2012

was not goggle translator its me, i know a litlle eng and i try to learn more and more

VonSummon

03-13-2012

read it and i completely agree. The community in LoL is great for the most part. There's great people, but every one in a while you get that one *******. Best thing to do is win respectfully so you can rub it in their face afterwards when they are pissed off. Positive attitudes win games. Not yelling at ally's nor enemies.

FoxitoOwnII

03-14-2012

i agee that chearing teammates makes them more courageus to face the fights

kicktown

03-15-2012

I love it
Teamplay, conversation, and positive attitudes often lead to better games.
That's why I still start LoL games with "gl hf"... To set the tone and demeanor of the teamchat before people start spamming about who's good about what.

It also helps to teach people about how to control a lane and that sort of thing, but don't be so pushy as to force them to play your way (even if it's better). Sometimes people have to learn through mistakes.

followShiro

03-15-2012

What a legend!!!!

FoxitoOwnII

03-16-2012

tnx for the comments and the good actitude about the post =) Gl & hf? what that means, sorry im argentinian and talk a litlle eng, ive learned the terms cc (crowd control) and a few but i dont know what gl y hf means =P

qwertymarch

03-16-2012

Good luck have fun