Surrender (/ff) to dodge a que good bad or ugly?

good 48 71.64%
bad 8 11.94%
ugly 11 16.42%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Vote to QUE DODGE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShanelABKl

03-01-2012

Rescently i have witnessed a influx in people being afk or that 1 troll in a que that jusr destroys your entire ranked game, i have a suggestion how about adding a surrender (/ff) to vote to dodge a que same system as surrender but make it have no penalty what so ever it isn't fair that 1 person has to que dodge and lose ELO simply because there is someone afk or being a troll. It is even more so unfair when u have to go 4 vs 5 from the start of the match, now i know some troll will reply to this with "its easy to win a 4 vs 5" problem is it should not be that way. This is a simple and easy fix to the rage that occurs in ranked solo/duo ques please do it

Please also get all your LoL friends to vote yes if u think it is a good idea IT HAS TO HAPPEN

Gnarkill1

03-01-2012

Is there a way we can start deleting these threads?...

ShanelABKl

03-01-2012

Why would you wanna delete it? I thought it was a good idea you dont agree?

LeetBoris

03-02-2012

Shane Es noob!!!

Mean Girls

03-02-2012

They will never implement this, you could just do it if you don't like your team comp or the other team counter picked you, or if your champ got banned. Just won't work out. Everyone has all these ideas but do you really think that Riot hasn't thought of everything? They aren't dumb, they know what the best way of doing things is, that't why things are the way they are.

ShanelABKl

03-02-2012

i dont think that is the case considering each team has plenty of chances to counter pick each other and it would take 4 votes for the dodge to be accepted, idc if 1 person gets counter picked as i can counter pick the next see what im saying i wouldnt voye yes if 1 person was QQing over getting counter picked.

Gov Six

03-02-2012

Perhaps they could eliminate the auto-random champion select. When someone fails to pick a champion before the time runs out, the game could kick them, count the -10 elo to the AFK, and send the present-and-accounted-for summoners through the matchmaking system once again.

ShanelABKl

03-02-2012

I would vote yes if there was a troll crying over not getting what he wanted and purely picking to spite the team OR if someone was afk but not disconnected so auto disconnect fails to detect but u have someone who just left there computer. It is ranked after all not just normal we all play to be COMPETITIVE. each to there own i guess

Mean Girls

03-02-2012

If you could just dodge like that simply by "surrendering" with no elo loss then what is to stop your team from doing it if the other team just simply picked better? That is what I am trying to say when I said that you can dodge if they counter pick some of your characters, or if they picked some of the champions your team wanted. There is no way to stop people from doing that if this is implemented, that is the reason why Riot had not put something like this in place.

Mean Girls

03-02-2012

Ex: Your team could pick a certain guy for top and not ban his counter then just say "oh well if they pick the counter we will surrender and get no elo loss and try again next game."

It would be a good idea and a nice system if it was never abused, but it would just be abused way to much, and that's why they wont do it.