Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Player Here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MAKAV3L1

03-16-2012

Hi everybody, it is very nice to meet you all. I have been playing League of Legends for about three days now. I absolutely love the game. The community seems alot nicer than previous online games that I have played. Anywho, hope to encounter some of you guys in-game in the lowbie ques :P. If you would like to add me feel free. Maybe we can start a team over ventrillo or something. I have alot to learn.

Username

MAKAV3L1

qwertymarch

03-16-2012

Welcome to League of legends I do hope you enjoy this game and find a nice community to play with.
League of legends has a very nice community, but their are always some trolls here and there.

Don't let them put you down, just enjoy the game (not at the expense of others)

Hope you have fun

Bolexle

03-16-2012

Watch out for levels 10 - 15, people there are... less than cool. Still, Truck through it, and at level 30 you shall have ALL THE GOOD TIMES

Welcome to the game, have fun!

Sir Bulldog

03-16-2012

Welcome to League of Legends. Most of the people who play here are pretty cool. If you ever do run into a troll, just add him to your ignore list.

Have Fun!

TerraEarth

03-17-2012

no offense but LoL has a terrible community. every single game there are ragers and QQers and feeders and trolls.. i kid you not ! but it's nice to see your optimism !