Creeping as support.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tulian

03-16-2012

I've been thinking alot about this and eventhough I practically never creep in ranked, I've been thinking about creeping untill I can get my first Gold per 5 item which in return would give me more gold for wards, aura items etc later in the game.

So short of the long: Is it really that bad if I aim to get 30-35 cs early game to give me a good headstart on the gold per 5 items? I'm well aware that getting assists and such also gives me gold, but in my experience these rarely happen till after the 10 minute mark (im in the 1200 elo range).

Spellthief

03-16-2012

You're talking about taking 600 (very low estimate) gold from the AD carry. That is likely too much to ask, and it would probably cause your AD carry to rage at you, ruining team focus and morale. I understand exactly how powerful a 4 minute Philosopher's Stone can be, but others won't.

Excited Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

Maybe a few (like 10 cs) but not 30. That just seems to be too much gold taken from a carry.

UFC

03-16-2012

try to finish the game with 20 or below cs, no matter how little 30 creeps may seem, 30 creeps can make a pretty good advantage for your ad carry in buying items.

Bukumber Express

03-16-2012

I've never had a problem with the carry I'm supporting getting mad for farming a few creeps. Granted, I don't stand there and endless auto attack. I pick up maybe three or four every so often, usually just to give myself something else to do.