I just realized that I build the same items on Teemo...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatSriLankanKid

03-16-2012

As I do on irelia.

LoL.

FluffyPinkPoro

03-16-2012

um.
Cool?

ThatSriLankanKid

03-16-2012

I just thought it was interesting how two characters with completely different kits want to build the same exact items. Moral of the story: Build 2x Doran, Wriggles and phage on every top laner no exceptions.

Elsantrich

03-17-2012

Then your building teemo wrong...

Dark Ajax

03-17-2012

yeah, I probably wouldnt build wriggles OR have two dorans on teemo (phage yeah)... sounds like a waste

ThatSriLankanKid

03-17-2012

I use teemo as a counterpick to certain bruisers solo top. What could possibly be better than wriggles as your first item for solo top? It gives you dmg, sustain, and armor against ad bruisers as well as pushing power with the wriggles proc.

yagis

03-17-2012

Stacking Dorans doesn't work like that. You don't just say "I'm going to get two" from the start of the game. There was a game a few days ago where Reginald was playing Gragas, and after starting boots 3 pots, he then bought 5 Dorans Rings. Why? Partly because the game was a bit trollish, but also because someone with 5 Dorans is stronger than someone with 3.

You stack Dorans because you aren't able to farm a major part of your build yet.

As for the OP, there are two possibilities for what you're saying. Either you're building Irelia with a lot of attack speed, attempting to use her w as much as possible, or you're building Teemo like a standard tanky dps.

The first of these is not competitively viable, since it makes you too squishy to be really good at what Irelia does. The second is how both of them are actually played in a competitive context.

So in other words, this is either good for you or bad, depending on what you're building them into.

mouhaha

03-22-2012

ap teemo ftw

ThatSriLankanKid

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagis View Post
Stacking Dorans doesn't work like that. You don't just say "I'm going to get two" from the start of the game. There was a game a few days ago where Reginald was playing Gragas, and after starting boots 3 pots, he then bought 5 Dorans Rings. Why? Partly because the game was a bit trollish, but also because someone with 5 Dorans is stronger than someone with 3.

You stack Dorans because you aren't able to farm a major part of your build yet.

As for the OP, there are two possibilities for what you're saying. Either you're building Irelia with a lot of attack speed, attempting to use her w as much as possible, or you're building Teemo like a standard tanky dps.

The first of these is not competitively viable, since it makes you too squishy to be really good at what Irelia does. The second is how both of them are actually played in a competitive context.

So in other words, this is either good for you or bad, depending on what you're building them into.
Core for both: Fratmas, Wits End, whatever else depending on context of game. Problem?

I also build x amount of dorans depending on the game. I find myself building 2-3 most games but will sometimes only build one, or even none depending on the game.