Fiora wayyy too op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronikor View Post
Her ultimate has a serious downfall....if you flash away while she's using it, she comes with you - so flash over a wall with her if you can - gg fiora.
Wow, didn't know that. Thanks for the tip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry View Post
Uh, you guys think she's OP because you probably let her farm, or let her get kills. Remember, every champ is OP when fed.
Yeah. I can't believe people still don't get that this game can turn into 'who can out-cheap who'. There are no BS characters. They're all great once you understand how to be *******ly with them.

LoLersBane

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry View Post
Uh, you guys think she's OP because you probably let her farm, or let her get kills. Remember, every champ is OP when fed.
^^^ this, even eve owns if fed.

Zerthai

03-16-2012

Pantheon dumps on her. Gp is pretty god if u can bait the riposte. Vlad counters most melee tops. Galio and farm against her easily and push her out of lane with good skill shots. Shes really not that strong its just tough to counter her in blind pick,

Pryotra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom128 View Post
You can't really stop her from farming from my experience. That's what bothers me about her. She gets so much health back from farming minions that you can't harass her, let alone if the decides to pressure you back, which she then gains 4x more health back than she was farming minions. I've lost to her with every champ I have tried, Yorick to Heimer.

I don't claim to be amazing at the game but I usually do at least decent. I've never gone against a champ where I felt so powerless to stop.
If you are losing to her with yorick... wtf. No, Yorick SHOULD beat her up.

Some ACTUAL counters:
Exhaust: slows + shuts down damage, nough said.
Thornmail: not only does it mitigate the damage you receive, you reflect some. due to most fiora's being as fragile as glass, they tend to kill themselves.
ALL Disables except silence, and even then situationally, can destroy her. if she cant get next to you, she CANT do damage except her ult.
BTW - Stealth counters the ult. FoG counters the ult. Bushes have countered her ult when used right. Flashing over a wall she cant see the opposite side of counter her ult. If she cant detect you, her ult stops and goes on cd.
Damage + heal redux: if she cant lifesteal/ regen the health back, she is ready for the oven. stick a fork in her, she's done.

AltariaStar

03-16-2012

a well played teemo should beat her no problem.

PseudoTestis

03-16-2012

I use Fiora all the time, to be honest best way to kill her is not go 1v1. any situation where it's 2v1 or higher i have to instantly run. So far the only champs that i can't kill well is Master Yi and Kyle for some reason..

PyloNazTLO

03-16-2012

GP is a great laner against Fiora. Q first then W. 55 armor beginning of the game with a Doran Shield. Go into Tabi for Armor then go into Wardens. The Proct on Warden is a amazing against Fiora. Exhaust her before she ults. ALWAYS ULT when In a fights Adds so much DPS. And continue to Q her every chance. At lower levels its going to be close 150 hp difference between you and her. But its possible. Just get your oranges first. Those Fiora love to harass, so grab a level 2 orange and you should be able to shut down her harass. Then when her CDs are down. Attack. Exhaust her. She ults she gets nothing back. Throw your ult down. E and continue to Q and W when you can.

Queen Sejuani

03-17-2012

Really? No counter to her?

Is your champion selection limited to Evenlynn? Like seriously, so many people mop the floor with her top and straight out rape her. She is such a terrible champion.

Foxichu

03-17-2012

The issue is, what if you're going in with randoms and you play with a team that feeds her? It's annoying to be the only one on my team doing decent, and the only one doing well in my lane, just to have people feed the hell out of Fiora. I understand that can happen with any champion, but Fiora is a whole new level.

rdubz12

03-17-2012

Fiora is so op though.

In nearly every game I have played either with or against her, she carries to hell and back, its ridiculous. If it was just one game where she carried, it would be one thing, but it's every freaking time.

Someone mentioned something about not feeding her, but it's impossible to do when she gets so much health back from either you or minions. There is no way to kill her short of triple-teaming her. She needs a serious nerf.