Fiora wayyy too op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zakurai

03-15-2012

I find that the new champion fiora is way too op, i haven't found any counters to her and she can just 5 vs 1 a team and toatally carry the game... Any suggestions BESIDES NERFING THE ****** ***** ****** **** OUT OF HER?

Moogra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

She isn't that OP. You know when she uses riposte so you can either bait her into using that or just avoid hitting during the period. For that fast attack move you just have to get her to waste it. Learn to see when she uses it. Does she use it usually before she uses Q? If so, just move out of Q range or stay behind a turret when that happens. Her ultimate isn't as strong as people think it is since the damage decreases (I think) after hits and when I tried Fiora I only used it as a finisher. Using it as a temp godmode move is fairly risky. Just give it some time and people will counter.

Kronikor

03-15-2012

Her ultimate has a serious downfall....if you flash away while she's using it, she comes with you - so flash over a wall with her if you can - gg fiora.

Foxichu

03-16-2012

All of these single ways to kill her are too circumstantial. She's worse then Yi.

l Keizen l

03-16-2012

Shes only good if the person knows how to use her or if she gets fed during pre-game if you can get to mid-game without letting fiora feed she sucks

Hurricane Ardy

03-16-2012

Uh, you guys think she's OP because you probably let her farm, or let her get kills. Remember, every champ is OP when fed.

Tom128

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry View Post
Uh, you guys think she's OP because you probably let her farm, or let her get kills. Remember, every champ is OP when fed.
You can't really stop her from farming from my experience. That's what bothers me about her. She gets so much health back from farming minions that you can't harass her, let alone if the decides to pressure you back, which she then gains 4x more health back than she was farming minions. I've lost to her with every champ I have tried, Yorick to Heimer.

I don't claim to be amazing at the game but I usually do at least decent. I've never gone against a champ where I felt so powerless to stop.

The Sneek

03-16-2012

sorry double post

The Sneek

03-16-2012

Fiora has no CC and ignite ruins her passive. Once the game is past the laning phase she sucks unless your team feeds her.

Bolexle

03-16-2012

Also, just play a champ top that can outlast fiora. Chogath pretty much owns her, she has to get within scream range to Q him. And Cho heals WAY more than fiora does with her passive. Then later you just scream, rupture, autoattack eat her. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM.