Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mâttias

03-15-2012

I am quite new to LoL and i am not sure what new champion to unlock. i;d like to hear people recomendations

Elecid

03-16-2012

What's your playstyle?

Ranged? Ashe.
In-your-face beatstick? Poppy/yi
Support? Soraka
Mage? Ryze.

Those are cheap champs.

FoxitoOwnII

03-16-2012

i bet on ashe, is worth of every ip u invested in she, Poppy is a decent melle with a nice plus to become fun, Yi is the jack of all, u have to have yi, trymandere is good to, garen can u simpatize him, Ryze looks gos, i never used,and soraka is one of the minions nightmare, along with Karma, make our choice, look videos at utube, i do that before i buy a champ (ip dont grown in the trees)

Mâttias

03-16-2012

well also some of the newer heroes i might look into. I do have riot points. but thanks for telling me there are play videos of everyone.

Sir Bulldog

03-16-2012

Again, it depends on your play stile. If you liike tanks, then garen is pretty good and he's only 1350 ip. if you like ranged ashe and tristana and sivir are solid choices. For mages, you have rhyze and annie ( i prefer annie). and for mellee you have master yi. Soraka is your basic support class.

Really it depends on what you want to do for your team.

Elsantrich

03-17-2012

The champ mentioned here are good starter champs. Personally I feel saving up for Gangplank is a good call. Very high damage melee and at range with his Q, while his global ult is excellent for promoting map awareness.

masterplum

03-17-2012

Play with the free champions and buy the ones that are cheap and you really like

Mâttias

03-18-2012

Well i do have the ability to buy some riot points and well so far my two favorite champs so far are the tree guy maoki or somethin and warwick. could anyone recomend a champ similar to them that are fairly easy to learn?