Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask the Prince

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XUnnervedX

08-12-2012

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
Ah, yes, Karma. My father has been expecting you. I did not know you delivered the tea personally?

Wait. Are you testing it on me or yourself?

You offend both me and Shyvana by asking this question.

Of course I could satisfy her.

Make me something. I'll determine whether you get the job.

You're willing to allow one of the deadliest assassins Valoran has ever seen to roam freely?

I can see your reign over Noxus is short lived.

Vayne may not take to kindly to that.

Classy.

They probably won't sell too well. Bear in mind they were designed for you - they'll be too heavy for most people to lift.

oooooh!!! yeeeaaaah!!!! prove it! please!

Ask Tyrant Swain

08-12-2012

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
You're willing to allow one of the deadliest assassins Valoran has ever seen to roam freely?

I can see your reign over Noxus is short lived.

He is not assassinating as much as searching for the old General. Once he realizes he can not find him he is either going to become a paid assassin or serve the old General's daughters.

Either way, it is an optimal outcome for me.

Ask Shyvana

08-13-2012

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
They probably won't sell too well. Bear in mind they were designed for you - they'll be too heavy for most people to lift.

*chuckles* We shall see.

I am curious, Prince Jarvan, why is it that Morgana has not established a bakery in Demacia? Does something on our end bar her venture, or does she just not wish to enter?

Ask Fortune

08-13-2012

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
Vayne may not take to kindly to that.

Classy.

Ah, Vayne and I are... well, we're not buds, but I think she'd be fine with it. She and I share... pretty bad childhoods.

*sighs, putting the LuxHat back on* *spirits perk at the classy comment* I try~.

XUnnervedX

08-13-2012

jarvan look,help you like it...fan made..what do you think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP06VB1QDw8

Ask Jarvan IV

08-14-2012

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
You're right, Vayne probably likes the fuzzy cuffs.

More than most people, that is.

The leather gives it away.

Quote:
Geokhan:
It's more of a design idea than an actual replica. I do assume there is some magical reinforcement of Shyvanna's gear. I do not wish to try to make an army of idiots with champions' gear. That would end badly. I aim to sell the gear to someone who fights like Shyvanna, so less weight is always an option. Heck, they could ask for a cheap replica to mount on the wall or to wear at parties watching one of her games. possibilities are endless.

Perhaps you should consider the army of idiots. Having an army of idiots may not necessarily be a bad thing. Look at Noxus, for example.

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
The "wearing at parties" part presents its own slew of possibilities.

You sicken me sometimes.

It sickens me more that I thought that to be funny.

Quote:
Geokhan:
You're a dirty minded yordle, aren't you? I meant to wear as they cheer. I heard rumors Mundo fans dye themselves purple for his games.

His fans are as psychotic as their idol, it seems.

Quote:
Ask Karmà:
"Ah yes, usually i send a courier to deliver my brews, but an order from the king himself..! I had to come in personally."

"As i side benefit, I was able to shop in your markets for interesting new flavors, your city certainly has a wide array of ingredients, it is no wonder Demacia is revered as a multi-cultural icon ."

Of course. We have teas of our own, perhaps you should consider selling them. The Demacian Dreamscape is quite a seller.

Quote:
Ask Tyrant Swain:
He is not assassinating as much as searching for the old General. Once he realizes he can not find him he is either going to become a paid assassin or serve the old General's daughters.

Either way, it is an optimal outcome for me.

Then you should hope that he does not become dissatisfied with your rule.

Personally, though, I hope he does.

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
*chuckles* We shall see.

I am curious, Prince Jarvan, why is it that Morgana has not established a bakery in Demacia? Does something on our end bar her venture, or does she just not wish to enter?

Well, I believe Morgana... hmmm. What's a stronger word than 'loathes'? Detests. That's it. Morgana detests me. Not that I would be against civil discussion of her opening a business here. Key word, though - civil. Speak to her of it if you wish.

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
Ah, Vayne and I are... well, we're not buds, but I think she'd be fine with it. She and I share... pretty bad childhoods.

*sighs, putting the LuxHat back on* *spirits perk at the classy comment* I try~.

Yes, your families were both murdered, were they not? Though now Vayne dresses in all black, only comes out at night and refuses to speak to anyone unless they have information she needs. I'd say you handled it a little better. Heh.

... Don't tell Vayne I said that.

Ask the Megling

08-14-2012

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:

You sicken me sometimes.

It sickens me more that I thought that to be funny.

Hmm, should I start wearing a giant suit of armour and play metal?

Ask Fortune

08-14-2012

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
Yes, your families were both murdered, were they not? Though now Vayne dresses in all black, only comes out at night and refuses to speak to anyone unless they have information she needs. I'd say you handled it a little better. Heh.

...you really want to risk angering Vayne? I've not seen anyone who she can't stick to the wall and destroy. Maybe you should be careful what you say... also, do you know where she gets her pants? Those are gorgeous.

Ask Shauna Vayne

08-14-2012

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
The leather gives it away.

What is this now, Prince Jarvan?

As for you, Sarah Fortune. I can show you, if you would be willing to brave the darkest parts of Demacia. Though... it is probally something you would find fascinating from how you act most time. Perhaps even you can find a pair of handcuffs to match Caitlyn's.

Dojel

08-14-2012

Quote:
Ask Shauna Vayne:
What is this now, Prince Jarvan?

As for you, Sarah Fortune. I can show you, if you would be willing to brave the darkest parts of Demacia. Though... it is probally something you would find fascinating from how you act most time. Perhaps even you can find a pair of handcuffs to match Caitlyn's.

The man reaches the window
Excluding the dungeons...
instead of entering, the man simply climbs on