Ask the Prince

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

((Victorious Jarvan IV x King Tryndamere. Someone make it happen!))

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vialley View Post
JARVANxShyvana <3
Jax: Crushing your hopes and dreams with his lamppost before the Roleplay board was even founded.

Ask Shyvana

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
It has nothing to do with being uptight, I merely dislike being touched in general.

Side note, don't read Luxanna's journal. Word to the wise.
I hope you at least received permission before you read it. A woman's thoughts are private.

Besides, I don't need to read it. I was a teenage girl once. Only, instead of venting in a pink diary with red velvet lace, I ripped apart criminals in the towns my father and I briefly lived in. Perhaps you'd like me to teach Luxanna that? Or is one Vayne enough for representing that side of Demacia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
((Victorious Jarvan IV x King Tryndamere. Someone make it happen!))
(But Tryndamere already fought Shyvana. )

Ask Fortune

08-08-2012

Quote:
I tease, Sarah. Hmmm... Zyra is an abomination that devours things for sustenance, correct?

Perhaps I should ask her to dinner some time.
Make sure she's WELL fed before you get into bed with her~.

Quote:
Your etiquette still needs work.
Aw, I'm not yet ready to be ambassador of Demacia? I think I'd be good at it! People expect some uptight military man in blue and gold to shake the ground with his thunderous boots as he walks in, demanding justice or actions that directly or indirectly lead to it. And who do they get? Me~.

Public image is everything, Jarvan, and *motions at her body* I think this is a pretty good image~.

Ask the Megling

08-08-2012

Quote:
How did you get back in here?
It's nice being small enough to rocket jump through the window.

Valorans Outlaw

08-08-2012

Jarvan,

I fetched my team.

-Jayce

Dojel

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Aw, I'm not yet ready to be ambassador of Demacia? I think I'd be good at it! People expect some uptight military man in blue and gold to shake the ground with his thunderous boots as he walks in, demanding justice or actions that directly or indirectly lead to it. And who do they get? Me~.

Public image is everything, Jarvan, and *motions at her body* I think this is a pretty good image~.
A bullet flies through the broken window, ricochets through the room and ends up in Fortune's hands, with a note on it

Quote:
I'll side with Jarvan on this one, You have the reputation of being a shameless flirt, People would expect more honorable ways of getting what you want from the people...
Oh and remind Jarvan that Demacia isn't going to escape the events of 13/3/16 forever
Regards from the shadows: TBR

Ask Fortune

08-08-2012

...hmph. I may be a shameless flirt, but only with guys confident enough to laugh it off. I'm not cruel. The shy boys will always get a cheek kiss from me.

AskMadmanMundo

08-08-2012

Quote:
...hmph. I may be a shameless flirt, but only with guys confident enough to laugh it off. I'm not cruel. The shy boys will always get a cheek kiss from me.
Keyword, shameless.

Go kiss Mumu, make him happy.

King Chrom

08-08-2012

Quote:
I'm on Miss Fourutne side, what an ambassador need is confidence. People might also respond better if i was a female doing negotiations, I know i would.