Ask the Prince

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

03-20-2012

Uh, Jarv, not to question you, but Ionia is a friend to Noxus? How...What?

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

03-20-2012

Jarvan,

Thank you for coming out fishing with me. I must say, that 30 pounder that you caught made quite the nice fillet. As for the fight... well, let's just say that I'm surprised you were willing to fight "dirty" by throwing sand in my face, as effective as it was, but you did what you could. Nonetheless, I hope you had as much of a good time as I did, and that the Lady Laurent and my Lady of Flame enjoyed our bout just as much.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Ask Jarvan IV

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbyhug View Post
jarvan do you like hugs?
It depends on who is hugging me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Uh, Jarv, not to question you, but Ionia is a friend to Noxus? How...What?
I clearly stated that Ionia is a friend to Demacia. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Jarvan,

Thank you for coming out fishing with me. I must say, that 30 pounder that you caught made quite the nice fillet. As for the fight... well, let's just say that I'm surprised you were willing to fight "dirty" by throwing sand in my face, as effective as it was, but you did what you could. Nonetheless, I hope you had as much of a good time as I did, and that the Lady Laurent and my Lady of Flame enjoyed our bout just as much.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms
You left me little choice after that shot you placed below the belt. Aye, though, it was a good fight, and even better fish. We must do it again some time. And I do imagine the two of them enjoyed it... two men, toe to toe, in the true spirit of combat? They ate it up... though I found Shyvana's encircling us in a ring of flame in the latter half of the fight to be rather unnecessary. Regardless, it was a good time. We must do it again some time.

Ask Galio

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Hail, Galio. It is pleasing, if not somewhat surprising, to see you answering questions. Next thing you know, Skarner and Nocturne will have columns of their own.
You did not notice me talking to other champions before now? Not to be critical, but I thought you had noticed by now.

Ask Shyvana

03-21-2012

Quote:
Tell me something, Shyvana. Do you think you would make a good queen? I personally have no doubt that you would. After considering that, answer me another question. Would you want to be queen? Which would you prefer, being surrounded by politicians discussing city state matters, being touted about in public events, limiting your partaking in engagements, or being on the front lines of every battle, tearing the enemies of Demacia apart?
I suppose I'd be a good one... but as for what I'd prefer, I think we both know the answer to that question. Ehehe. But the rumors were more founded because people felt you would want immortal draconian blood in the royal bloodline. Regardless, thank you for considering my feelings. If I may ask, who are you considering?

deathbyhug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2012

jarvan is you're lance mad eof a creature of some sort?
or is is just a normal lance.oh and you're armor to.

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-21-2012

Quote:
As for who I have my eye on... I'd rather not say. It will become apparent in time.
...Don't we have a time champion?
Yeah, his name is Zilean...
...Oh holy ****.

-Summoner Wex

I Thunderclese I

03-21-2012

Thank you for the great answer your Majesty. I must say if I Demacia was to enter into any league match officially such as how Ionia entered a match against Noxus (All celebrate a free Ionia!), I would no doubt love to be a summoner chosen for the fight. If I couldn't fight in it, I'd at least want to watch and witness the crushing of Noxian champions.....again.....

Ask Swažn

03-21-2012

Why are you such a tool?

hungdang

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Swažn View Post
Why are you such a tool?
hello birdy