Ask the Prince

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WitchHunterVayne

Junior Member

03-20-2012

Dear Jarvan,

I am a recent graduate of the Summoner Academy within Demacia. And as such, I have been reading over these "Advice" columns, and I noticed that perhaps you may have taken an intrest in fellow League champion, Fiora.

I also see that Talon has as well...

What I wonder is thus: Do you see your self and the Grand Duelist ever entering into a relationship? I think you both match each other very well. Both of you are of noble Demacian blood, skilled warriors and... you would make a cute couple. DO you think there may be a chance she could be the next Demacian Princess and later Queen?

Also, do you think she makes a good match for the Noxian assassin, Talon? Why or why not.

PLease excuse me for keeping my identity hidden... I do not wish to get marked by Talon or Katarina...

-The Vampires Rosario


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Viktor

Senior Member

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
I feel the moment I step into your quarters is the moment I see the evolution turn it's gaze to me and attack. I must ask beforehand if you have any.. creations. lying around, and if they are stable.
You need not worry. My main projects are at my shop. All that's really in my quarters as far as my creations is my third arm, and you've met me on the Fields of Justice countless times when I've been wearing that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

Senior Member

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Prince Jarvan, do you approve of my relationship with Jax? I had heard rumors that you were considering me as your future Queen. I hope I have not disappointed you.
Tell me something, Shyvana. Do you think you would make a good queen? I personally have no doubt that you would. After considering that, answer me another question. Would you want to be queen? Which would you prefer, being surrounded by politicians discussing city state matters, being touted about in public events, limiting your partaking in engagements, or being on the front lines of every battle, tearing the enemies of Demacia apart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakasta View Post
Prince Jarvan IV, I got a question to you, does it bother you when a summoner calls you and you end at the same side with Urgot and/or Swain? And does it bothers you to sometimes to have to fight Shyvana?
Seeing Urgot on the Fields, no matter what side, always makes me chuckle a bit. Seeing what he has become after Garen got to him is immensely satisfying. As for Swain, well.... I will not deny that he and do work effectively on a team. However, it is far more pleasing to be against him, tearing his wings off and plunging my lance into his heart in a spray of blood and feathers. We are not enemies off the Fields, so fighting against Shyvana is always a thrill, particularly if she is in her true form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampires Rosario View Post
Dear Jarvan,

I am a recent graduate of the Summoner Academy within Demacia. And as such, I have been reading over these "Advice" columns, and I noticed that perhaps you may have taken an intrest in fellow League champion, Fiora.

I also see that Talon has as well...

What I wonder is thus: Do you see your self and the Grand Duelist ever entering into a relationship? I think you both match each other very well. Both of you are of noble Demacian blood, skilled warriors and... you would make a cute couple. Do you think there may be a chance she could be the next Demacian Princess and later Queen?

Also, do you think she makes a good match for the Noxian assassin, Talon? Why or why not.

Please excuse me for keeping my identity hidden... I do not wish to get marked by Talon or Katarina...

-The Vampires Rosario
I cannot say. Only time will tell, I suppose. I've already mentioned in this column that there were others I had my eye on. Fiora is a remarkable woman, though; immensely skilled in battle, refined, and most certainly not... displeasing to the eye. Where Talon is concerned, though... they do certainly match each other in their love of violence, though it seems to me that while Fiora enjoys fighting things, Talon more enjoys killing them. In the end, though, Fiora will do as she has always done: whatever she pleases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Viktor View Post
You need not worry. My main projects are at my shop. All that's really in my quarters as far as my creations is my third arm, and you've met me on the Fields of Justice countless times when I've been wearing that.
Very will, Viktor. I shall see you in your quarters whenever you find agreeable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrakasta

Senior Member

03-20-2012

JArvan IV: Well GAren just took the killing blow, those were the pride scars that a warrior wore after countless battles


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Kennen

Senior Member

03-20-2012

Dear J4

do you ever just let loose on the feilds when you jump you scream and just stop pronouceing things i swear i hear you scream

"DEE MAAAEECAIAHSHDCHSKFSA"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

Senior Member

03-20-2012

I could not help laughing at that, Kennen. Thank you for making my day.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Thunderclese I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Besides, I've my eye another certain champion within the League.
A different one? Fiora? Sona? ...Vayne? Who?

I mean *clearthroat* How rude of me...<bows> I am Thunderclise, Summoner of Demacia. As you are the prince I serve whenever I enter the fields of justice, it is a great honor to be able to speak with you.

My main question is how did you obtain the brute strength to be able to terraform the land around you simply by striking your spear on the ground?

Also, how do you like other champions from Piltover? Zaun? The Void? Won't ask about...Noxus....but How about Ionia?

And I would like to ask...who...do you have your eye on?

Very Best Regards

Thunderclise of Demacia

PS there are those that can use you to traverse through the jungle on the fields of justice. Can you tell me how?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Thunderclese I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Duels... Are not a culture I have embraced Lady Fiora, striking not to kill is severely limiting when you have trained to kill with a single strike. If I remember correctly, we both limped to the medical wing after our duel was declared a draw.

~Talon
Hehe. I remember that. Did Jax ever get his money back from watching that? xD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

Senior Member

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakasta View Post
Jarvan IV: Well Garen just took the killing blow, those were the pride scars that a warrior wore after countless battles
You call them pride scars, I call them allowing himself to be so horribly mutilated that there was no way to fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kennen View Post
Dear J4

do you ever just let loose on the feilds when you jump you scream and just stop pronouceing things i swear i hear you scream

"DEE MAAAEECAIAHSHDCHSKFSA"
I will confess, leaping into the heart of the battle, I sometimes forget myself. The battlecry does not always come out so cleanly. Regardless, my foes fear it, for it heralds their doom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post
I could not help laughing at that, Kennen. Thank you for making my day.
Hail, Galio. It is pleasing, if not somewhat surprising, to see you answering questions. Next thing you know, Skarner and Nocturne will have columns of their own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderclise View Post
A different one? Fiora? Sona? ...Vayne? Who?

I mean *clearthroat* How rude of me...<bows> I am Thunderclise, Summoner of Demacia. As you are the prince I serve whenever I enter the fields of justice, it is a great honor to be able to speak with you.

My main question is how did you obtain the brute strength to be able to terraform the land around you simply by striking your spear on the ground?

Also, how do you like other champions from Piltover? Zaun? The Void? Won't ask about...Noxus....but How about Ionia?

And I would like to ask...who...do you have your eye on?

Very Best Regards

Thunderclise of Demacia

PS there are those that can use you to traverse through the jungle on the fields of justice. Can you tell me how?
Strength gained from much training and many, many battles. I am actually capable of creating a ring much larger, but I feel that would defeat the purpose when battling on the Fields.

Your second question, I've not had a chance to gain an opinion on many of the champions there. Caitlyn is often busy with her duties as Sheriff, though I understand she too has a column. Heimerdinger... well, it is amusing to see him wandering around during battle, placing his bizarre creations. Ezreal is an interesting fellow, very chatty, very skilled at magic. I've never really spoken to Corki, Orianna or Ziggs, but it doesn't take much to tell that Ziggs is a bit... crazy.

Zaun has strong ties with Noxus, but not all of them are bad. I understand Janna was born there, so Zaun is not inherently evil, but as a whole, Zaunite champions are among my least favorite.

The Void.... Cho'Gath is a monstrous creature that would certainly devour all humanity given the chance, though I would certainly not allow such a thing to happen. Kog'Maw as well, though less because of evil and more because of his apparent hunger. I thought Malzahar and Kassadin to be similar at first glance, but I soon learned otherwise. The major difference is that Malzahar is weak. Kassadin not so much. Though they both have obtained gifts from the Void, Malzahar allows his to control him. Kassadin turned those powers against the source that gave them to him, and combats Malzahar's cause.

Ionia is a friend to Demacia. All of the champions hailing from Ionia are friendly to Demacia and it's cause, save for the Nine Tailed Fox, who is more of a neutral factor. On a side note, Ionia seems like a very nice place, and I would like to go there for a purpose that is not tied to the throne some time.

As for who I have my eye on... I'd rather not say. It will become apparent in time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deathbyhug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

03-20-2012

jarvan do you like hugs?