Ask the Prince

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Son of the Stone

06-17-2012

Prince of Demacia and expert crater maker,

Do you have any siblings? If something happened to you, would that leave your father with no living heirs? Who would he trust to rule over Demacia in his stead once he is gone?

AskVeigar

06-18-2012

"Hello Jarvan,i just wanted to show you something,apperantly we have either stalkers or spies,maybe both."

~the seneschal of demacia

Ask Jarvan IV

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
((What? You're just going to ignore my comment regarding lances XD?))
((Sorry..... must've, you know, overlooked it.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
...you want me to take a cutlass and duel with your... natural lance? Uh... hey, I'm game. Doubt Sivir'll mind this context.
Sivir is clearly unfamiliar with my tactics, as well as the ferocity of my thrust with the lance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
...*laughs* Ah, that was good. I'm sure the summoners here enjoyed our exchange.
Heh. On a somewhat related note, how fares Jax?

((And does he even come here anymore?))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigahappytown View Post
Dear princess jarvan

Your a dragon slayer. And shyvana is a dragon. Isent she supposed to be mad at your or something.
Shyvana was there when I slew the dragon, actually. And watch whom you call 'princess' lest I force feed you your own colon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
((Ok say basically, it would be like Brolaf's but more gentlemen like. It would like one of those big ballrooms with the fancy band (INCLUDING SMOOTH JAZZ BECAUSE WHO DOESN'T LOVE SMOOTH JAZZ) playing the fancy music with fancy dancing and fancy dining with the fancy wine. Just do what Brolaf does it but make it fancy and upper class))
((Sounds like a plan to me. I'll start putting things together before I make the thread.))

Quote:
((And Everyone. Is. Fabulous.))
((I believe that one goes without saying.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiang Li View Post
An anonymous letter was sent to Jarvan's message board. Its name section was scraped off. It said:
There is good reason to believe that some of your guards are conspiring against you. They are pirates. I do not care for the laws of Demacia, let alone peace and quiet, but I have already been assigned to 'take care' of the matter for a price.

((I wanted to give a clue that I'm rocking in to the Demacia Open RP thread to someone and you were closest, apparently. ))
So long as you are aware that you will find yourself facing a very angry Garen if you disturb the citizens. And pray that you do not force me to intervene with the matter personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of the Stone View Post
Prince of Demacia and expert crater maker,

Do you have any siblings? If something happened to you, would that leave your father with no living heirs? Who would he trust to rule over Demacia in his stead once he is gone?
I've no siblings to speak of by blood, though I do consider Garen to be my brother, in spirit if nothing else. He would be the most likely candidate to rule Demacia were anything to happen to me. Xin Zhao would likely have a chance as well, but he would not take it.

Not that I expect anything of that sort will happen to me, especially not while Xin Zhao is around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloral View Post
"Hello Jarvan,i just wanted to show you something,apperantly we have either stalkers or spies,maybe both."

Garen is the only one showing any enthusiasm. For all your talk of fearlessness, Xin Zhao, you sure do seem apprehensive to strike a pose.

AskVeigar

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV
Garen is the only one showing any enthusiasm. For all your talk of fearlessness, Xin Zhao, you sure do seem apprehensive to strike a pose.
"Jarvan,there is a very distinct differance between bravery in battle,where you're fighting for another day on Runeterra,and doing these ridiculous things."

~Xin Zhao

Ask Jax

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
So long as you are aware that you will find yourself facing a very angry Garen if you disturb the citizens. And pray that you do not force me to intervene with the matter personally.
I'll find him and take him on, sire. He'll be the blame for any disturbance. I highly doubt that his enemies would be the Vanguard; I have a sergeant that inspects their equipment daily for any signs of suspicion.

-Garen

Gigahappytown

06-19-2012

Quote:

((Wheres galio :/))

Ask Shyvana

06-19-2012

Quote:
Heh. On a somewhat related note, how fares Jax?

((And does he even come here anymore?))
Ehehe. Jax fares quite well, thank you. He just has a busy summoning schedule lately.

(Nope. :<)

Ask Fortune

06-19-2012

Quote:
Sivir is clearly unfamiliar with my tactics, as well as the ferocity of my thrust with the lance.
...engarde!

Ask the Megling

06-19-2012

Quote:
((Sorry..... must've, you know, overlooked it.))
((Dat Sass.))

Ask Jarvan IV

06-19-2012

Quote:
"Jarvan,there is a very distinct difference between bravery in battle,where you're fighting for another day on Runeterra,and doing these ridiculous things."

~Xin Zhao
Poses help moral, Xin, and moral wins battles. I expect better from you next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Garen View Post
I'll find him and take him on, sire. He'll be the blame for any disturbance. I highly doubt that his enemies would be the Vanguard; I have a sergeant that inspects their equipment daily for any signs of suspicion.

-Garen
It is always reassuring to know I can count on you for any troubles that might occur in Demacia, Garen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigahappytown View Post
((Wheres galio :/))
((Gargoyles won't pose for pictures.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Ehehe. Jax fares quite well, thank you. He just has a busy summoning schedule lately.

(Nope. :<)
Indeed? Tell him I would enjoy going fishing with him again; I've not spoken to him since the night of the wedding.

((That's quite unfortunate. I liked our Jax, though I did like him a bit more before he.... eh, lost the way of his champion, I suppose.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
...engarde!
DEMACIA!

Quote:
((Dat Sass.))
((You can't go toe to toe with J4 and not expect to receive some royal puns.))