Ask the Prince

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

03-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Is any of this expected to intimidate me?
You have to sleep sometime.

Ask Fìora

03-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
That ego of yours remains persistent as ever. I'm sure mother would not mind speaking to you, though she is kept busy, as is expected. I'll question her on the matter.

Swain, born? Don't make me laugh. Swain was 'born' from anything, as no creature, human, demonic or otherwise, could have given birth to something so foul. No, if anything, Swain spawned from deepest, lowest pile of filth in existence. And he's ugly and smells funny.

As for the last matter - no. The proper candidate has not presented herself to me The Demacian noblewomen who are considered to be 'well-suited' for me are those who skated through Demacia's mandatory military service through name and nobility, and women of nobility from other city states are do not even come close. These women do not know how to hold a blade, maneuver a shield or shoot a bow. Most of them would not even know how to properly treat a wound. I cannot have someone such as that at my side. No, I require someone more... worldy, more rigorous.
Not all noble women have skated through the military dear Prince. I was given a higher rank due to my bloodline but it would have equally been earned. Though I do agree about the other city-states.

I myself as not physically strong as yourself or Garen Crownguard, but I can easily take you both down. Speed is a large factor in any battle, as well as reading their movements and leading them right where you need them to be.

But now I wonder. If you had to choose three of the ladies from this League to be a possible bride, whom would you choose and why?

-Fiora Laurent

Ask Jarvan IV

03-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
You have to sleep sometime.
And you require functional limbs to kill someone. Do not threaten me, Noxian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
Not all noble women have skated through the military dear Prince. I was given a higher rank due to my bloodline but it would have equally been earned. Though I do agree about the other city-states.

I myself as not physically strong as yourself or Garen Crownguard, but I can easily take you both down. Speed is a large factor in any battle, as well as reading their movements and leading them right where you need them to be.

But now I wonder. If you had to choose three of the ladies from this League to be a possible bride, whom would you choose and why?

-Fiora Laurent
But the ones that didn't skate through tend to be ill refined, and some are flat out unattractive. Perhaps I'm simply being picky, but it is what it is.

You sound so sure of yourself. But I'll ignore your comment about Garen and myself, only stating that I disagree with it.

Hmmm... an interesting question. In no particular order...

Kayle, perhaps.She has a strong sense of justice, and pursues it relentlessly, even going so far as to shield her face and personality, as they are irrelevant to battle. Unless I misunderstand her reasonings, that is. Regardless, she is driven, righteous and beautiful.

Irelia is another woman whom I admire for her fervor. Watching her leap from enemy to enemy in combat leaving no survivors in her wake is.... exhilarating in way all it's own. Fighting alongside her is a reassuring thing, and fighting against her is thrilling.

Akali is not the same sort of warrior as Kayle or Irelia, but she is a fearsome warrior and a terrifying force on the fields of justice. She fights unquestioningly to maintain the Kinkou Order ideal of balance, and on top of all that, she has medical training. Or she at least looks good in a nurse outfit.

There are others I would consider, but those are the first three that come to mind.

highrez

03-18-2012

I would like to ask why you write in thick black marker pen. It is a little strange for a prince to be using a writing implement more suited for a colouring in book.

Grand Viper

03-18-2012

@highrez

Because he is trying to compensate for his lack of intellect by making sure everyone can read his big, bold letters.

Ask Jarvan IV

03-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by highrez View Post
I would like to ask why you write in thick black marker pen. It is a little strange for a prince to be using a writing implement more suited for a colouring in book.
I don't. The summoner who edits this column does it to, as he says, "simulate how my voice sounds".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
@highrez

Because he is trying to compensate for his lack of intellect by making sure everyone can read his big, bold letters.
I'm sure you'd have a hard time insulting others' intelligence with your jaw occupying your gray matter. Mind your tongue.

highrez

03-19-2012

Quote:
I don't. The summoner who edits this column does it to, as he says, "simulate how my voice sounds".
Who is this summoner you speak of? I would like to talk to him personally.

Ask Jarvan IV

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by highrez View Post
Who is this summoner you speak of? I would like to talk to him personally.
He will not reveal his name in this column. However, he will contact you personally if you truly wish it.

Ask Shyvana

03-19-2012

Prince Jarvan, do you approve of my relationship with Jax? I had heard rumors that you were considering me as your future Queen. I hope I have not disappointed you.

Arrakasta

03-20-2012

Prince Jarvan IV, I got a question to you, does it bothers to you when a summoner calls you and you end at the same side with Urgot and/or Swain? ANd does it bothers you to sometimes to have to fight Shyvana?