Ask the Prince

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Thunderclese I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-21-2012

Okay. A lot has happened since my absence....hm


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

Senior Member

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
It's not my place to elaborate, but suffice to say, it's about my relationship business.

Speaking of relationships, how goes it with Leona?
We're not on speaking terms at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderclise View Post
Okay. A lot has happened since my absence....hm
That's quite an understatement.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

Senior Member

05-22-2012

((About the Journey man. Consulting you, you be da organizer of dat RP
I was thinking about drawing an map of some island that the ship would land on during the travel, not the final destination, and leave some free space for people to add their stuff.
Also, what do you think of an JourneyNPC profile which could be used by everyone and for purposes of some more important NPCs? I though about leveling up one.
Enough with OOC now.))

Never asked you properly, prince Jambear, what do you think of bananas as a weapon?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

05-22-2012

Oh my... what happened, if I may ask?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

Senior Member

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
((About the Journey man. Consulting you, you be da organizer of dat RP
I was thinking about drawing an map of some island that the ship would land on during the travel, not the final destination, and leave some free space for people to add their stuff.
Also, what do you think of an JourneyNPC profile which could be used by everyone and for purposes of some more important NPCs? I though about leveling up one.
Enough with OOC now.))

Never asked you properly, prince Jambear, what do you think of bananas as a weapon?
((By all means. I told you, use your imaginations as much as you want.))

It depends on how the bananas are used, I suppose. What way were you thinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Oh my... what happened, if I may ask?
I executed an unarmed man. He threatened us, and she felt he should be allowed to live.

I did not share that sentiment.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mojay

Senior Member

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post

I executed an unarmed man. He threatened us, and she felt he should be allowed to live.

I did not share that sentiment.
(This really isn't consistent with Jarvan. First off, why would an unarmed man threaten you of all people. Second, why would Jarvan's response be to kill him? That seems more along the lines of Sion, Darius, Katarina...Noxians. Unless you're admitting that you're actually Leblanc or something.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

Senior Member

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojay View Post
(This really isn't consistent with Jarvan. First off, why would an unarmed man threaten you of all people. Second, why would Jarvan's response be to kill him? That seems more along the lines of Sion, Darius, Katarina...Noxians. Unless you're admitting that you're actually Leblanc or something.)
((You weren't in the RP, you don't know the circumstances. He wasn't always unarmed.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
I executed an unarmed man. He threatened us, and she felt he should be allowed to live.

I did not share that sentiment.
...hm. I... I'm not sure what to say... but I wasn't there, I can't fairly judge. No doubt you did what was best. You know my relationship service is always available to you.

(in b4 That's What She Said)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gigahappytown

Member

05-23-2012

Guide to being jarvan:
1:Get your team close to you
2:trap them in ultimate
3:dont take it down
4:????
5:Profit


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Thunderclese I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-23-2012

Quote:
That's quite an understatement.
I see, sir. I was not aware of your relationship with Leona. I think she fits you quite well. However I would like to inform you that rumors are being made that you are forcing her into this relationship. WHO started these, I have no idea. However they are being passed around by a certain Noxian assassin.

-Thunderclise