Ask the Prince

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Victorious Fiora

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Yes. I mostly wear it for battles, but it takes place in public appearances as well. At political events where more diplomacy is required, I tend to where something a bit nicer and, indeed, lighter. Though I am a prince, robes have never been my 'thing' so I stick to a traditional suit. For casual wear, mostly button ups and dress pants. As for what I wear around the palace... let's not get into that.
Yes pelase. I have heard many a tale from the girls who attend such parties who managed to get the prince even 'more' unarmored.

Though I must admit, Prince Lightshiled does... have a certain air of extravagance when he is dressed in the finer cloth. (This section seems to have been erased but still readable)But much more cuter, but how he looks when on the fields of battle? Sweaty and tired? Is just as good.

My... what have I just written?

Ask Viktor

03-18-2012

Someone seems to be drunk.

Jarvan,

Does your armor or spear use any Hextech?

- Viktor

Ask Jarvan IV

03-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
Yes pelase. I have heard many a tale from the girls who attend such parties who managed to get the prince even 'more' unarmored.

Though I must admit, Prince Lightshield does... have a certain air of extravagance when he is dressed in the finer cloth. (This section seems to have been erased but still readable)But much more cuter, but how he looks when on the fields of battle? Sweaty and tired? Is just as good.

My... what have I just written?
One of the most flirtatious things things I've ever read. Perhaps you should consider stopping by the palace some time so that we might... continue this discussion at length, Fiora.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Viktor View Post
Someone seems to be drunk.

Jarvan,

Does your armor or spear use any Hextech?

- Viktor
No, though I have considered the merits. Perhaps increasing the power of my Dragon Strike by increasing the force with which my spear extends might be nice. I assume you're the man I would speak to about this?

Ask Talon

03-18-2012

Quote:
One of the most flirtatious things things I've ever read. Perhaps you should consider stopping by the palace some time so that we might... continue this discussion at length, Fiora.
The only reason you are still breathing right now is because killing you would ignite the Sixth Rune War...

...Don't tempt me.

~Talon

AskUdyr

03-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
The only reason you are still breathing right now is because killing you would ignite the Sixth Rune War...

...Don't tempt me.

~Talon
We have heard Lady Laurent likes sweaty and muscular men. We will aid you.

Ask Talon

03-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
This might very well herald the end of the world Udyr...

Ask Viktor

03-18-2012

Quote:
No, though I have considered the merits. Perhaps increasing the power of my Dragon Strike by increasing the force with which my spear extends might be nice. I assume you're the man I would speak to about this?
Yes. My quarters are always open if you wish to talk techmaturgy.

AskUdyr

03-18-2012

Quote:
We will start off simple. You will hunt your own food and use only your bare hands to kill your prey. We will expect you to slay a bear with your bare hands. Then you will break rocks with your fists, or at least punch rocks until you are able to. We are not doing this so much to help you, but it is to see you break under the mantle of manhood.

Victorious Fiora

03-18-2012

Quote:
I wouldnt mind stopping by the palace one bit. I would love to talk to your mother about some things. After all, she was one of the greatest duelists Demacia had ever seen... until I came along of course.

Plus I have something to ask you myself.

Do you think Swain was born from an egg? This question got me thinking from one put upon Shyvana's column.

One last thing, do you see yourself taking a bride any time soon? I know there have been talks about it in the courts. There are quite a few noble women after your heart sire. Though to me? Most of them do not match your personality. You need someone more... hmm like yourself perhaps.

-Fiora Laurent

Ask Jarvan IV

03-18-2012

Quote:

...Don't tempt me.

~Talon
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
We will start off simple. You will hunt your own food and use only your bare hands to kill your prey. We will expect you to slay a bear with your bare hands. Then you will break rocks with your fists, or at least punch rocks until you are able to. We are not doing this so much to help you, but it is to see you break under the mantle of manhood.
I have journeyed to ends of the world you would not even dream existed. I have fought and slain beasts that would laugh at your pitiful strikes. I have stared death itself in the face and answered only with taunts and mockery. I am a Demacian prince and, above all else, a Demacian warrior. Is any of this expected to intimidate me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Viktor View Post
Yes. My quarters are always open if you wish to talk techmaturgy.
I feel the moment I step into your quarters is the moment I see the evolution turn it's gaze to me and attack. I must ask beforehand if you have any.. creations. lying around, and if they are stable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
I wouldn’t mind stopping by the palace one bit. I would love to talk to your mother about some things. After all, she was one of the greatest duelists Demacia had ever seen... until I came along of course.

Plus I have something to ask you myself.

Do you think Swain was born from an egg? This question got me thinking from one put upon Shyvana's column.

One last thing, do you see yourself taking a bride any time soon? I know there have been talks about it in the courts. There are quite a few noble women after your heart sire. Though to me? Most of them do not match your personality. You need someone more... hmm like yourself perhaps.

-Fiora Laurent
That ego of yours remains persistent as ever. I'm sure mother would not mind speaking to you, though she is kept busy, as is expected. I'll question her on the matter.

Swain, born? Don't make me laugh. Swain was 'born' from anything, as no creature, human, demonic or otherwise, could have given birth to something so foul. No, if anything, Swain spawned from deepest, lowest pile of filth in existence. And he's ugly and smells funny.

As for the last matter - no. The proper candidate has not presented herself to me The Demacian noblewomen who are considered to be 'well-suited' for me are those who skated through Demacia's mandatory military service through name and nobility, and women of nobility from other city states are do not even come close. These women do not know how to hold a blade, maneuver a shield or shoot a bow. Most of them would not even know how to properly treat a wound. I cannot have someone such as that at my side. No, I require someone more... worldy, more rigorous.