Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
"Hmm? Whatever could you mean, Shyvana?"
You know what I mean, Prince... have we any plans for this year?

Ask Fortune

01-07-2013

Quote:
Jarvan tapped his chin with a finger thoughtfully. "I don't know, Sarah. Might you consider requiring pelvic surgery after the fact 'fun'? I suppose you do have strange tastes. Fizz was evidence enough of that."
He then made a face of refined distaste. "I'll have to warn Ezreal."
"Warn?" Sarah cooed. "Am I really something that requires a warning?"

Dear Luxanna

01-07-2013

Quote:
Jarvan barely contained his laughter at the gift. "You have a knack for finding interesting things, Luxanna. I suppose you'll be happy enough when you see my gift. Would you like to know what it is right now?"
"I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise~." Lux said happily. "But I guess, if you want to tell me~..."

Unexisted

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
You know what I mean, Prince... have we any plans for this year?
let's see....I think Prince Jarvan and you really need a breaktime together, I mean a man really needs a woman by his side comforting him sometime. A man really need some day off just for relaxing with a woman he enjoy to be around with alone....if you know what I mean.

Elic Roland

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
let's see....I think Prince Jarvan and you really need a breaktime together, I mean a man really needs a woman by his side comforting him sometime. A man really need some day off just for relaxing with a woman he join to be around with alone....if you know what I mean.
((If only I had a facepalm combe x4 picture...))

Unexisted

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elic Roland View Post
((If only I had a facepalm combe x4 picture...))
(( So that means i'm getting a quadra bonus right? WHAHAHAHA!!! It's even better then getting a quadrakill!! ))

Unexisted

01-07-2013

Prince jarvan can you please tell me what's going on with shyvana in this picture? what have you done to her? I mean no wonder she act so strange lately.
http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...mb=RHxbd/UFGqp

Ryugi Kazamaru

01-07-2013

(( Stop spreading your lies and falsehoods, scoundrel. Lady Luxanna has me! She has no need of Prince Jarvan in the way you suggest, ruffian. ))

Ask Demon Jester

01-08-2013

Quote:
A disturbingly sweet smell filled Jarvan's senses as he entered the dungeon, and carnival music filled his ears. He crossed the steps into the darkness of the dungeon, sweeping his gaze over the horrifying sight before him. Rage boiled up in the prince, and he screamed in fury, "SHACOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Shaco's howling laughter would echo through-out the dungeon,
"Come on honey!... Just. A. Little. Closer."

A flicker of movement could be seen down at the end of the corridor. If Jarvan were to investigate... He would come to a cell... A guard dressed in a frilly pink dress propped up against a large teddy bear with no eyes. If he looked, Jarvan would see the bears eyes over the guards.

One more guard was hanging by his feet from the ceiling of the cell just beside the guard in a dress. He was still in his uniform, his head decapitated strangly, almost no blood was in this cell. The head was sitting just under the guard, its eyes and ears removed. It's mouth sewn shut with a small note,
'Not really the way to get ahead in life is it?!"

Where Shaco was however was another matter... There was small spatters of blood leading towards the teddy bear.

Leethes

01-08-2013

Leethan enters the palace and kneels before prince jarvan. `It is an honor to meet you prince jarvan, i`am an ranger from an far distant place and i`am willing to help valoran with its troubles. Do you have any work for me?`