Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
((I am glad. Again, sorry that I said the things I said.))
(( No hard feeling. (: ))

Toki AkA

01-02-2013

Such an honor to see you here, dear Prince.
:3 I've read several pages in this thread and, I'm very concerned about your relationship with Shyvana..
Please don't be so vague on affairs with her and don't make her sad.
If you hurt Shyvana's heart I'll never forgive you!! >////<

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

01-06-2013

((Wake up princess (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻))

Unexisted

01-06-2013

Prince!! time for your big breakfeast!!!

Toki AkA

01-07-2013

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻))Wake up !!! Dear Prince!!!

Leethes

01-07-2013

Leethan walks into the palace and finds no jarvan. `Hmm wonder where he is...` Leethan walks out again.

Ask Shyvana

01-07-2013

Prince Jarvan, why must you tease these people~?

Dear Urgot

01-07-2013

Have you no reply, *wheeze* cowardly Prince?

Ask Jarvan IV

01-07-2013

((Gah, stop blowing up my thread. And all you people stop bashing unexisted. If you don't like him, just ignore him. There's no reason for the hate.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"I wouldn't do it for anyone." Sarah cooed teasingly. "Just a very special prince who I know I could have some fun with... oh, and Ezreal. I'd totally wreck that kid. But right now, we're discussing you~."

She barely held back laughter at her own comment.
Jarvan tapped his chin with a finger thoughtfully. "I don't know, Sarah. Might you consider requiring pelvic surgery after the fact 'fun'? I suppose you do have strange tastes. Fizz was evidence enough of that."
He then made a face of refined distaste. "I'll have to warn Ezreal."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"No rush~." Lux replied, smiling. "I saw what this guy could do and I just had to get this for you."

Inside the box was sculpted figurine of Jarvan and Shyvana... Jarvan wearing a male version of Shyvana's armor, and Shyvana wearing a female version of Jarvan's.
Jarvan barely contained his laughter at the gift. "You have a knack for finding interesting things, Luxanna. I suppose you'll be happy enough when you see my gift. Would you like to know what it is right now?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
*He gives a raspy laugh at the pointlessly placed spear between his eyes*

What recompense, Prince? *wheeze* Are you going to have your safety cushion, Garen, rush in here *wheeze* and deal with me while you stand on a chair *wheeze* squealing and lifting your skirt off the ground?

*he laughs again*
Jarvan stared silently at Urgot for several seconds before a small smile crossed his face. He lowered his lance to ground level, then flicked out to swipe one of Urgot's legs from beneath him, possibly causing him to lose balance.

((Please don't kill my guards randomly unless you have a plan for it as Shaco does. It makes it hard to write a realistic reaction - Jarvan's hot tempered and proud, so his immediate reaction would be to kill Urgot, not idly chat with him.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
A gift wrapped package addressed to the Prince would arrive, attached is a note:

Inside the package, should Jarvan dare wish to open it, was a crystalized symbol of Demacia with the words "Demacia. Now and Forever". Under it would a wooden music stand. When the crystal would sit in the stand, the Demacian Anthem would play.
Jarvan smiled at Sona's gift. This would sit well at his bedside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
As Jarvan sprints, Shaco's laughter would echo after him,
"Run little Jarvan run! If you don't hurry... I may get bored, how would your little servants and guards laugh if I turned them inside out!"

Jarvan's guess was accurate, as he neared the dungeon a smell of candy floss would enter his nostrils, the sound of carnaval music would sound from within the dungeon, how no one had heard it earlier was anyones guess.
"ROUND AND ROUND AND ROUND IT GOES!!!"
Shaco's voice would bounce around the walls of the dungeon, all the cell doors had been opened, small flecks of blood littered some of the walls of the more violent prisoners. A dead body looked as though it had bashed its own skull into the walls. One particular body of a guard's corpse looked as though he had tried to swallow his own sword.
A disturbingly sweet smell filled Jarvan's senses as he entered the dungeon, and carnival music filled his ears. He crossed the steps into the darkness of the dungeon, sweeping his gaze over the horrifying sight before him. Rage boiled up in the prince, and he screamed in fury, "SHACOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esenine View Post
Greetings Exemplar of Demacia,

As we all know that your your 'ultimate' as the summoners like to call it involves you creating an impassable arena around your enemy.What interests me is not so much as how you initiate the ability,but how you can prematurely deactivate the arena if you choose to,despite it being created out of pure force.Is there some magic involved?
"I bring it down the same way I create it - a simple sweep of the weapon does the trick. Creating it requires much more effort than destroying it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toki AkA View Post
Such an honor to see you here, dear Prince.
:3 I've read several pages in this thread and, I'm very concerned about your relationship with Shyvana..
Please don't be so vague on affairs with her and don't make her sad.
If you hurt Shyvana's heart I'll never forgive you!! >////<
"In complete honesty, I would be far more concerned about what Shyvana herself might do to me if I were to hurt her rather than you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edum Bot EUW View Post
((Wake up princess (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻))
((Shut up. >.>))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Prince Jarvan, why must you tease these people~?
"Hmm? Whatever could you mean, Shyvana?"

Dear Urgot

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post

Jarvan stared silently at Urgot for several seconds before a small smile crossed his face. He lowered his lance to ground level, then flicked out to swipe one of Urgot's legs from beneath him, possibly causing him to lose balance.

((Please don't kill my guards randomly unless you have a plan for it as Shaco does. It makes it hard to write a realistic reaction - Jarvan's hot tempered and proud, so his immediate reaction would be to kill Urgot, not idly chat with him.))
((I will keep that in mind. My bad.))

*The one leg does collapse outward, the result being an angry undead Noxian warrior leaned forward towards the ground cursing angrily*

Scum! *cough, cough*