Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Prince jarvan is Shyvana like your fire? the one you desire? the one you inspired?
((<crabrant>

Are you trolling or just dumb? Can't you see that people do not like your posts, as evidenced by the many downvotes and the fact that Shaco is continually killing you, and will continue to not like them unless you change things up? Right now all you are doing is posting youtube links IC (which as if it wasn't dumb all by itself, Youtube, Heck, even the internet doesn't exist in this world), and asking stupid questions (with horrible punctuation and grammar, I might add). So either change things so you don't look like such a god ****ed idiot, or shut the hell up and stop posting.

</crabrant>

That felt nice.))

((DISCLAIMER: This was very rude of me, and I am sorry. Let's move on.))

Ask Demon Jester

12-31-2012

((.... And here I was about to kill him again...))

Unexisted

12-31-2012

(( why can't people leave me alone? why cant people ignore the things they dont like? English isnt the first language. Ask stupid questions? like what? most people in this RP have more then one account and they can down vote me more then once. Shaco killing me? why am I still here then? people don't like my post. what have I ever done to them? I'm not even asking them. I never had said anything hurtful to them or done anything harmful. If people dont like you they dont like you, they still down vote everything I said. What questions count as dumb and what question count as good? Am I asking those question to the people who hates me? or am I asking those question where those people are near me? Saying thing like your a dumb, stupid, idiot anything like that to a person won't get you in trouble, beside you don't know the person you talk to in this RP even you hurt their feeling they can't do anything about it. some people join in with them just for fun. People wont dislike you even when you say. " so either change things so you don't look like such a god ****ed idiot, or shut te hell up and stop posting" compare to the word I said and compare to the question I post to the word you just said to me which one is bad? your's or mine? Even tho you say something like that you won't get dislike instead you get likes. That felt nice? why do you felt nice after those words? You felt nice after those hurtful words? Are those hurtful words? Is it my right to judge or is it the other people and you that can made the judge? Why am I getting those words like that when am not even asking you the questions? Do the people I ask dislike me? Why do people even care when I'm not asking them the question? Am I asking them to answer it? even so those people say something that hurtful to me I hold no hatred, I don't hate them not even you my friend. why? casue I don't know you people in real life so I don't know how to hate the people I dont even know. I can said this, don't judge a person until you get to know them. If you people know me in real life am sure you people will like me, but that's not going to happen so I guess some of my hater is still hating me.))

Ask Demon Jester

12-31-2012

((....-Stab-...))

Esenine

12-31-2012

Quote:
(( why can't people leave me alone? why cant people ignore the things they dont like? English isnt the first language. Ask stupid questions? like what? most people in this RP have more then one account and they can down vote me more then once. Shaco killing me? why am I still here then? people don't like my post. what have I ever done to them? I'm not even asking them. I never had said anything hurtful to them or done anything harmful. If people dont like you they dont like you, they still down vote everything I said. What questions count as dumb and what question count as good? Am I asking those question to the people who hates me? or am I asking those question where those people are near me? Saying thing like your a dumb, stupid, idiot anything like that to a person won't get you in trouble, beside you don't know the person you talk to in this RP even you hurt their feeling they can't do anything about it. some people join in with them just for fun. People wont dislike you even when you say. " so either change things so you don't look like such a god ****ed idiot, or shut te hell up and stop posting" compare to the word I said and compare to the question I post to the word you just said to me which one is bad? your's or mine? Even tho you say something like that you won't get dislike instead you get likes. That felt nice? why do you felt nice after those words? You felt nice after those hurtful words? Are those hurtful words? Is it my right to judge or is it the other people are you that can made the judge? Why am I getting those words like that when am not even asking you the questions? Do the people I ask dislike me? Why do people even care when I'm not asking them the question? Am I asking them to answer it? even so those people say something that hurtful to me I hold no hatred, I hate them not even you my friend. why? casue I don't know you people in real life so I don't know how to hate the people I dont even know. I can said this, don't judge a person until you get to know them. If you people know me in real life am sure you people will like me, but that's not going to happen so I guess some of my hater is still hating me.))
((Dear Unexisted,i'm being frank here,So this is my opionion on why people don't really like you much.So let me convert Urgot's statement in non-rant form.

From what i can see here,people don't like you because you aren't able to consistently give proper responses or questions to those you want to interact with.Your writing seems to have plenty of grammatical errors which makes it quite annoying for others to read.Since you said that English isn't your official language which is understandable,it isn't an excuse for you to stop trying to improve on your sentencing and grammar.This community has standards,which i also have trouble keeping up with.So if you think your post won't cut it,then i advise you not to post.Otherwise you will end up making a fool of yourself and make people hate you more.

TL;DR version:Improve your English,think before you post.If you can't handle the community's standards and persist on your way of writing,Its quite natural to get quite a few haters.))

Dear Urgot

12-31-2012

Quote:
(( why can't people leave me alone? why cant people ignore the things they dont like? English isnt the first language. Ask stupid questions? like what? most people in this RP have more then one account and they can down vote me more then once. Shaco killing me? why am I still here then? people don't like my post. what have I ever done to them? I'm not even asking them. I never had said anything hurtful to them or done anything harmful. If people dont like you they dont like you, they still down vote everything I said. What questions count as dumb and what question count as good? Am I asking those question to the people who hates me? or am I asking those question where those people are near me? Saying thing like your a dumb, stupid, idiot anything like that to a person won't get you in trouble, beside you don't know the person you talk to in this RP even you hurt their feeling they can't do anything about it. some people join in with them just for fun. People wont dislike you even when you say. " so either change things so you don't look like such a god ****ed idiot, or shut te hell up and stop posting" compare to the word I said and compare to the question I post to the word you just said to me which one is bad? your's or mine? Even tho you say something like that you won't get dislike instead you get likes. That felt nice? why do you felt nice after those words? You felt nice after those hurtful words? Are those hurtful words? Is it my right to judge or is it the other people and you that can made the judge? Why am I getting those words like that when am not even asking you the questions? Do the people I ask dislike me? Why do people even care when I'm not asking them the question? Am I asking them to answer it? even so those people say something that hurtful to me I hold no hatred, I don't hate them not even you my friend. why? casue I don't know you people in real life so I don't know how to hate the people I dont even know. I can said this, don't judge a person until you get to know them. If you people know me in real life am sure you people will like me, but that's not going to happen so I guess some of my hater is still hating me.))
((I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, I was just speaking what was on my mind. I realized after I posted that the words "shut the hell up and stop posting" were not a good choice at all. I didn't think at all before I said that. Again, I was just speaking my opinion, and if I really did hurt you, you have my sincere apology. But I stand by most of what I said, just not how I got it across. If anyone has anything further to say on this, we should take it to the Rage or Civil Discussion thread to talk this out, so we do not clutter Jarvan's thread.))

Unexisted

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esenine View Post
((Dear Unexisted,i'm being frank here,So this is my opionion on why people don't really like you much.So let me convert Urgot's statement in non-rant form.

From what i can see here,people don't like you because you aren't able to consistently give proper responses or questions to those you want to interact with.Your writing seems to have plenty of grammatical errors which makes it quite annoying for others to read.Since you said that English isn't your official language which is understandable,it isn't an excuse for you to stop trying to improve on your sentencing and grammar.This community has standards,which i also have trouble keeping up with.So if you think your post won't cut it,then i advise you not to post.Otherwise you will end up making a fool of yourself and make people hate you more.

TL;DR version:Improve your English,think before you post.If you can't handle the community's standards and persist on your way of writing,Its quite natural to get quite a few haters.))
((improving my grammer takes time, why cant they just not read my post and ignore me? I'm not asking them the question. Your tell me my grammer and sentencing is bad and so I don't deserve to be in this RP is that right? If I instist the people will continue to hate me. I see....people are trying to forcing me out of this forum just because I'm very good with sentence and grammer.))

Unexisted

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
((I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, I was just speaking what was on my mind. I realized after I posted that the words "shut the hell up and stop posting" were not a good choice at all. I didn't think at all before I said that. Again, I was just speaking my opinion, and if I really did hurt you, you have my sincere apology. But I stand by most of what I said, just not how I got it across. If anyone has anything further to say on this, we should take it to the Rage or Civil Discussion thread to talk this out, so we do not clutter Jarvan's thread.))
(( now that's why I didn't hate you, I knew your a nice person. Thank you I felt much better already. ))

Dear Urgot

12-31-2012

Quote:
(( now that's why I didn't hate you, I knew your a nice person. Thank you I felt much better already. ))
((I am glad. Again, sorry that I said the things I said.))

Esenine

12-31-2012

Greetings Exemplar of Demacia,

As we all know that your your 'ultimate' as the summoners like to call it involves you creating an impassable arena around your enemy.What interests me is not so much as how you initiate the ability,but how you can prematurely deactivate the arena if you choose to,despite it being created out of pure force.Is there some magic involved?

Quote:
((improving my grammer takes time, why cant they just not read my post and ignore me? I'm not asking them the question. Your tell me my grammer and sentencing is bad and so I don't deserve to be in this RP is that right? If I instist the people will continue to hate me. I see....people are trying to forcing me out of this forum just because I'm very good with sentence and grammer.))
((I'm not trying to force you out,i am simply pointing out why people don't really like you much,what i suggest is that you put more effort in improving your grammar and review you work before posting

P.S Sorry for the clutter Jarvan))