Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
More like "careful when using a magnifying glass to look at it, you don't want the sun to burn it away."
((XD dam))

Unexisted

12-06-2012

Prince Jarvan everytime hear this song it remind me of you and Shyvana, as if she's the one sing this song for you. Tell me what you think please.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv_wg1b0QVk

Ask Jarvan IV

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
The letter should not be sabotaged, and if it was, Dojel didn't do it. He simply bumped into someone in Piltover who ended up giving him 200 gold and the letter.
((Man, I opened it. Tell me what it says. ;_)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Must. Resist. Urge.
"Ancestors... not you again. Tristana, why do you feel the urge to harass me every chance you get?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
As he approached the box the musical notes would begin to play faster, speeding up the closer he got before exploding open. A severed head of one of the Demacian guards impaled upon a spring burst forth bobbing up and down as is rocked back and forth. Shaco's insane cackling laughter could be heard echoing around the room.
Jarvan slams his fist into the ground as he crouches over the box. "Damned jester. You're going to pay for this." He stands, pulling the guard's head from the spring and holding up up to eye level. A man he did not know.His face twists as he stares into the dead man's sightless eyes. "I'll see that the vile cur pays... but first..." He carries the head in front of him respectfully, and calls for guards. "Search the palace. Shaco may be lurking." He hands the head over to the guard, handling it gingerly. [B]"See to it that this man is identified. He must be given a proper funeral."[/B]

Quote:
More like "careful when using a magnifying glass to look at it, you don't want the sun to burn it away."
Jarvan growls at Miss Fortune. "Watch what you say, Sarah. I assure you, I'm far from 'lacking' down there, if I may be so boorish." He smirks at her. "Please do not force me to prove myself."

Damnnation12

12-10-2012

A summoner cleared his throat. "Excuse me, Jarven IV? I have a question...Whenever I use you in the fields of justice, I always seem to use you right, and I'm making you look like a king, but its odd, I'm never this good with any other champ, so should I use you the rest of the time I'm IN the league? I'm just looking for your opinion on the matter."

Dojel

12-10-2012

((I was gonna make it random, but might aswell...))

Quote:
Jarvan IV Lightshield
If you recieve this, I am probably still alive, and wish to apologise for being so rude to you. Either you know why I was upset then, or it doesn't matter. I hereby have made my apologies. If there is something you wish to discuss, Send a messenger to the return adress, I'm going to be there for a while.
PS: If I'm dead or captured: **** YOU!
-Dojel McCay, Courier-

AsktheCardmaster

12-10-2012

Princess Jarvan would discover two tarot cards on his royal helmet. The first being the emperor, which suggested leadership qualities yet one is trying to hard to control the elements around him. Something are simply beyond one's control.

The second spoke more of Demacia...the tarot card of the Tower. Grim omens indeed moreso for the future successor to Demacia. However, what is done may not set be set in stone...perhaps there is still time to stop the wheel from turning.

Ask Fortune

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Jarvan growls at Miss Fortune. "Watch what you say, Sarah. I assure you, I'm far from 'lacking' down there, if I may be so boorish." He smirks at her. "Please do not force me to prove myself."
Sarah crossed her arms, raised her brows, and smirked.

"Oh really?" She asked coyly. "Am I qualified to provide a closer inspection?" She made a showy sigh. "Well, it's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it~."

Ask Jarvan IV

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation12 View Post
A summoner cleared his throat. "Excuse me, Jarven IV? I have a question...Whenever I use you in the fields of justice, I always seem to use you right, and I'm making you look like a king, but its odd, I'm never this good with any other champ, so should I use you the rest of the time I'm IN the league? I'm just looking for your opinion on the matter."
"If you are asking how I feel about it, I am honored. To know that summoners think highly of my abilities is quite refreshing. I am aware there are jokes about my 'helping'. As for you using me in every match, why not? Summoners have oft remarked that I fit anywhere in League matches."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
((I was gonna make it random, but might aswell...))
Jarvan IV Lightshield
If you recieve this, I am probably still alive, and wish to apologise for being so rude to you. Either you know why I was upset then, or it doesn't matter. I hereby have made my apologies. If there is something you wish to discuss, Send a messenger to the return adress, I'm going to be there for a while.
PS: If I'm dead or captured: **** YOU!
-Dojel McCay, Courier-

Jarvan noted the return address, and penned out a response.

Quote:
Dojel,

I do not know what issues you take with me or my city-state, but know this - you are welcome still. Whether it be here or your residence, I would gladly discuss whatever problems you see, as it will simply not do for people to see my home in negative light. Should you wish to, alert me, and I will be there.

Victory for you and defeat for your enemies,
Prince Jarvan Lightshield IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Princess Jarvan would discover two tarot cards on his royal helmet. The first being the emperor, which suggested leadership qualities yet one is trying to hard to control the elements around him. Something are simply beyond one's control.

The second spoke more of Demacia...the tarot card of the Tower. Grim omens indeed moreso for the future successor to Demacia. However, what is done may not set be set in stone...perhaps there is still time to stop the wheel from turning.
Jarvan slowly picked up the two cards, and considered them with held breath. Familiar with tarot cards due to an obsession of Luxanna's when they were younger, Jarvan knew well what they meant. Momentarily tempted to scoff, he instead pocketed them. Omens were never good.

Quote:
Sarah crossed her arms, raised her brows, and smirked.

"Oh really?" She asked coyly. "Am I qualified to provide a closer inspection?" She made a showy sigh. "Well, it's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it~."
Jarvan grinned at the pirate hunter, also folding his arms. "Be careful what you are getting yourself into, Sarah. You may not like what you find." His grin widened, and he winked at her. "Or, rather, you may very much like what you find." The prince chuckled.

Ask the Megling

12-10-2012

Quote:
"Ancestors... not you again. Tristana, why do you feel the urge to harass me every chance you get?"
Because it's fun.

Ask Fortune

12-11-2012

Quote:
Jarvan grinned at the pirate hunter, also folding his arms. "Be careful what you are getting yourself into, Sarah. You may not like what you find." His grin widened, and he winked at her. "Or, rather, you may very much like what you find." The prince chuckled.
Sarah laughed.

"Yeah, I was gonna say." She said, snickering and smirking. "I should hope you have more confidence in your manliness than that."

She looked Jarvan over, quirking a curious brow.

"...no, no, your dragon would eat me." Sarah said. "Too bad. I maintain that I'd make an excellent Queen of Demacia."