Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
If you wish to, I suppose. The only difference between bedding myself and Xin Zhao is that with Xin Zhao there shan't be enough left of you to identify.
Bah. Lucky for him, I'm a faithful girl, and right now, I'm giving Fizz a shot.

Unexisted

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
What are you talking about miss?

Ask Jarvan IV

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Bow chicka bow wow.

Jokes aside, too lazy to come at me yourself?
No. I am simply unwilling to cause a political incident by 'coming at you'. The public would likely not react well to the prince of Demacia beating upon a Yordle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Oh, once the noise starts, I'm sure they'll evacuate willingly...
Fair enough. I shall have my quarters cleared of any valuable or fragile possessions, then. Wouldn't want anything to break.

Come to think of it, I had best have it cleared of everything save for the bed, just in case you transform... during.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
It seems you value your life after all. Fizz is a safe enough option. Though I am sure he'll be confused as to why you smell... similar to him.

Iron Ambássador

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
No. I am simply unwilling to cause a political incident by 'coming at you'. The public would likely not react well to the prince of Demacia beating upon a Yordle.
Now that would depend on how successful you were, and which yordle that was Prince Jarvan. I highly doubt that most Demacians would have anything against you beating for example, Veigar. However, managing to hit either myself or Tristana with that slow swing of your lance would be quite a bit harder. Megling Commandos are trained to be efficient in close-combat, though the League does not allow Tristana to demonstrate this. Do not underestimate Bandle City's special forces Prince, for your own sake.

- Poppy

Ask Jarvan IV

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Now that would depend on how successful you were, and which yordle that was Prince Jarvan. I highly doubt that most Demacians would have anything against you beating for example, Veigar. However, managing to hit either myself or Tristana with that slow swing of your lance would be quite a bit harder. Megling Commandos are trained to be efficient in close-combat, though the League does not allow Tristana to demonstrate this. Do not underestimate Bandle City's special forces Prince, for your own sake.

- Poppy
I am not questioning the worth of all Yordles in combat, Poppy. Your worth is beyond question, though if it came to it, I do believe I would best you. Tristana? Being trained to be efficient in combat and living and breathing it are two very different things, ambassador. I have slain dragons, abominations, beasts you cannot even begin to imagine. I have faced down armies and am at the front lines of every battle. While I have no doubt she is 'efficient', she would be no match for me.

Iron Ambássador

11-06-2012

Tristana is a Megling Commando. She wouldn't have to match your strength or skill, the Commandos have other methods. Explosives, long range, surprise attacks and so on. And if you believe so easily you would best me in combat, think again. I have faced abominations and the kind of Dragons as well upon the fields, as well as yourself. I have learned of your weaknesses, such as your pride and arrogance Prince.

- Poppy

Nwol

11-07-2012

Jarvan would receive a letter!

Quote:
I've since recovered from my battle with Shyvana. I understand you recently fought and defeated Riven and I'm assuming you're well enough to fight. Consider this an official challenge. Name a time and a place, we'll meet there at that time and pummel the ever living hell out of one another. Oh. And I'll win. Sorry Jarvan, you're welcome to prove me otherwise though.

-Tekun Valos

Iron Ambássador

11-08-2012

((... I don't exactly understand this. Apparently, saying something to Jarvan that is in no way an insult or anything bad, just some banter, is worthy of a downvote according to someone. Would someone tell me the logic of this please, since I cannot find any.))

Ask the Megling

11-08-2012

((Meh, some troll just likes to lurk this thread and downvote everything, and I think I know who it is.))

Ask Jarvan IV

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Tristana is a Megling Commando. She wouldn't have to match your strength or skill, the Commandos have other methods. Explosives, long range, surprise attacks and so on. And if you believe so easily you would best me in combat, think again. I have faced abominations and the kind of Dragons as well upon the fields, as well as yourself. I have learned of your weaknesses, such as your pride and arrogance Prince.

- Poppy
You warned me not to underestimate her prowess in hand to hand combat, and that is what I spoke of. I know full well that is not how she would choose to face me. And this is quite amusing, Poppy. You call me prideful and arrogant, yet you assume I've nothing more to offer than what you've seen of me on the fields. And the dragons and Baron on the Fields of Justice? Those are nothing, mere shadows of the true beasts. I have faced horrors that would crush the mockery of Baron Nashor as a child would an insect. And do not fool yourself into thinking you are the only one with the power of observation, Poppy; just as you've faced me on the Fields, so too have I faced you, and you are not without your own weaknesses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
Jarvan would receive a letter!
((Challenge accepted!))