Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask the Prince

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

10-10-2012

((damn you, jarvan ;_; ))

Ask Jarvan IV

10-11-2012

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
I'm more of a coffee kinda gal.

Unfortunate, then.

Quote:
Iron Ambássador:
I thought Demacians were more honorable than to poison someone's drink Prince Jarvan. "The shining jewel of humanity" or how you all say it. I do not think poison is fitting of that title.

- Poppy

It was a joke, Poppy, and Tristana knows it.

Rather, I would hope she does.

And they call me humorless.

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
I am aware, Prince Jarvan. Perhaps you've forgotten, but the day we met... I was there.

That was a drake, Shyvana. And you speak as though that would have been the first dragon I had slain.

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
You told me repeatedly to give it my all, Prince Jarvan. Take comfort in that I never taste human blood intentionally. It's just that your flesh is so fragile.

You call me fragile? Your scales gave way so easily. I wouldn't even fashion a cloak from you, let alone a weapon or armor.

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
I imagine Sarah Fortune would need to punch a hole in Runeterra's crust before you agreed to it, so yes, I leave the decision up to you.

Well...

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
It's time for Miss Fortune to... inspect your weapon~.

... I'll consider it.

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
((damn you, jarvan ;_; ))

(J4 dun goof'd?)

Tjihyana

10-11-2012

They consider you humorless? Have you heard of the reputation I have considering humor? I am apparently completely different than most yordles when it comes to how serious and work-oriented I am most of the time. And did you consider I was not completely serious either?

- Poppy

Ask Jarvan IV

10-11-2012

Quote:
tjihyana:
they consider you humorless? Have you heard of the reputation i have considering humor? I am apparently completely different than most yordles when it comes to how serious and work-oriented i am most of the time. And did you consider i was not completely serious either?

- poppy

Wrong account! THIS WILL NEVER GO AWAY!

Iron Ambássador

10-11-2012

((I'm in class, sue me. Also I don't exactly care anyway, it's never been a secret ))

Ask Jarvan IV

10-11-2012

Quote:
Iron Ambássador:
((I'm in class, sue me. Also I don't exactly care anyway, it's never been a secret ))

(I was just messin' with ya, but fine. I'm pressin' charges.)

Iron Ambássador

10-11-2012

((Sure... and I feel like not actually bothering swapping accounts over again and deleting that post on my main sooo... it will stay here. *shrug* ))

Ask Shyvana

10-11-2012

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
That was a drake, Shyvana. And you speak as though that would have been the first dragon I had slain.

Yes, yes, fear not, I admire your reputation.

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
You call me fragile? Your scales gave way so easily. I wouldn't even fashion a cloak from you, let alone a weapon or armor.

...is this a challenge I'm hearing?

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
Well... ... I'll consider it.

... *twitch*

Ask Fortune

10-11-2012

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
... I'll consider it.

If you're thinking about it, you're thinking too much~.

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
... *twitch*

...ooooooon second thought. *laughs*

Unexisted

10-11-2012

Prince jarvan, you don't often appear.....does it mean your enjoying zyra in her lonely deep forst? I heard she got some free lessons form miss fortune. Talking about In the middle of deep forst.....with only you two.