Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

09-25-2012

Swain, words dont prove things.you have to understand the truth your self.
Xin zhao is a fearless warrior,he's tough and never give up on battle.he have high agility and deal heavy damage,specially when all his gear are set.

Lux is mentally unstable.....swain seroiusly? Lux is sweet,nice,polite,caring and cheerful,so dont you dare said that she's mentally unstable. i think reason why you said that she's mentally unstable is because you couldnt find someone that nice like her in the place your living in.unlike the place your living in,demacia is a wonderful place with kind people. dont forget how helpful her magic is in a team fight,and dont forget her ulti.

Garen is not threating? first do you know garen's ability and skills? he's pretty tanky,that guy can take hits,also her ulti and skills are pretty bad ass,special when his gear are all set,why do you think his title is call demacia might?. If Garen offen made mistakes and easily underestimates things,he wouldnt fight along with jarvan and leading the army,or being in the elite.

Shyvana lack of self control...that was the shyvana before she met her Prince jarvan. the current shyvana here does not lack anything.the cerrent shyvana is now one of the four elite in demacia,and the people there loves her.don't you talk trash about her,or she will really lose her control can squish you like a bird. swain, you said that how aggresive she is but,im pretty you know how aggresive her skills and monster strengths she had,you won't stand a chance against her.

Prince Jarvan is not even threating? are you freakin with birds? first i want you to know jarvan is tanky,have good escaping ability and fight ability. he brings very good help to team fights. Swain, do you know how powerful and useful his skills and passive are? its even double better when he got all his gears on.if prince jarvan is useles he wouldnt be the leader of demacia,and protecting his people.if hes useless he wouldnt take his father's place and fight to the end for demaican and demaica.you know nothing about prince jarvan,or the elite four.

you are prepared? are you sure? dont trust anyone or anything truely until you see with your own eyes and heard with your own ears.if you dont you will end up reckless and get your self kill.when that time comes its all too late. i think you're the one is overly confident,overly mentally unstable, overly underestimates things,overly making mistakes,and overly cocky.dont come to Prince jarvan's place and talk trush about him,or his team.

Ask the Megling

09-25-2012

Kid, from an unbiased point of view, Jerry's a smart guy. Like, really smart. I kinda trust what he's saying waaay more.

Ask the Herald

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Regardless of what you think about my fellow Demacians... if you rate a dragon at 'medium', your defeat is already assured.
Your threat level would be higher if you were actually a dragon. But the fact of the matter is that you are a mere half-dragon, which is not enough to warrant such a rating.

Ask Tyrant Swain

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Swain, words dont prove things.you have to understand the truth your self.
Xin zhao is a fearless warrior,he's tough and never give up on battle.he have high agility and deal heavy damage,specially when all his gear are set.

Lux is mentally unstable.....swain seroiusly? Lux is sweet,nice,polite,caring and cheerful,so dont you dare said that she's mentally unstable. i think reason why you said that she's mentally unstable is because you couldnt find someone that nice like her in the place your living in.unlike the place your living in,demacia is a wonderful place with kind people. dont forget how helpful her magic is in a team fight,and dont forget her ulti.

Garen is not threating? first do you know garen's ability and skills? he's pretty tanky,that guy can take hits,also her ulti and skills are pretty bad ass,special when his gear are all set,why do you think his title is call demacia might?. If Garen offen made mistakes and easily underestimates things,he wouldnt fight along with jarvan and leading the army,or being in the elite.

Shyvana lack of self control...that was the shyvana before she met her Prince jarvan. the current shyvana here does not lack anything.the cerrent shyvana is now one of the four elite in demacia,and the people there loves her.don't you talk trash about her,or she will really lose her control can squish you like a bird. swain, you said that how aggresive she is but,im pretty you know how aggresive her skills and monster strengths she had,you won't stand a chance against her.

Prince Jarvan is not even threating? are you freakin with birds? first i want you to know jarvan is tanky,have good escaping ability and fight ability. he brings very good help to team fights. Swain, do you know how powerful and useful his skills and passive are? its even double better when he got all his gears on.if prince jarvan is useles he wouldnt be the leader of demacia,and protecting his people.if hes useless he wouldnt take his father's place and fight to the end for demaican and demaica.you know nothing about prince jarvan,or the elite four.

you are prepared? are you sure? dont trust anyone or anything truely until you see with your won eyes and heard with your own ears.if you dont you will end up reckless and get your self kill.when that time comes its all too late. i think you're the one is overly confident,overly mentally unstable, overly underestimates things,overly making mistakes,and overly cocky.dont come to Prince jarvan's place and talk trush about him,or his team.
I hope you are aware that that was a provocative act of semi-humor.
You really think that I am stupid enough to reveal all the information I have gathered?

As for Shyvana and her ''medium' threat level.
That was not a joke.

Ask Téemó

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
Princling, I have sent my best scouts to evaluate your ''crew''.

I am prepared.
Hello, Swain? Yes, um, looking at your reports of Prince's crew, it seems your scouts may not have the best of information... perhaps hiring a more... "qualified" and experience scout? Perhaps someone such has myself! Oh, and Jarvan I swear I have nothing against you, please don't become upset.

Ask Shyvana

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Your threat level would be higher if you were actually a dragon. But the fact of the matter is that you are a mere half-dragon, which is not enough to warrant such a rating.
I trust this is what you repeatedly tell yourself late at night. "She's only a half dragon, she's only a half dragon." Do what provides you comfort, Herald, but know this: do not waste your time by leaving the lights on. It will not dissuade me.

Unexisted

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
I hope you are aware that that was a provocative act of semi-humor.
You really think that I am stupid enough to reveal all the information I have gathered?

As for Shyvana and her ''medium' threat level.
That was not a joke.
Hahahaha,so you know how powerful she is right? That means you must fear her too. About prince jarvan....was that a joke too? Cause it totally don't make any since. I'm really up set about you saying lux was mentally unstable,is that a joke? How do you know if garen threating level is low? Have you fought him?
You told people that prince jarvan is completely useless and have no threat,have you go up against jarvan? Can you slay a dragon alone? Swain,please don't ever talk trash about him in front of me ever again please,that include his four elites. If you really want to say something that bad,say it in front of his face while he's here.

Ask Zyra

09-26-2012

Walks into the room and straight to Jarvan. "Miss me?"

Dear Morgana

09-26-2012

((I smell reunion ***.))

Ask Tyrant Swain

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Hahahaha,so you know how powerful she is right? That means you must fear her too. About prince jarvan....was that a joke too? Cause it totally don't make any since. I'm really up set about you saying lux was mentally unstable,is that a joke? How do you know if garen threating level is low? Have you fought him?
You told people that prince jarvan is completely useless and have no threat,have you go up against jarvan? Can you slay a dragon alone? Swain,please don't ever talk trash about him in front of me ever again please,that include his four elites. If you really want to say something that bad,say it in front of his face while he's here.
Quote:
Name: Unexisted
Threat level: Name
Observation: Does nothing. Should be ignored.
You're a fool and I'm an even bigger fool for talking to you.