Ask the Prince

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kennen View Post
// <3 <3 <3 I love AoD and J4 is my fav D-Town champ DEMACIA GET SOME </3 i only have 1 thumb to give you.//

I wasnt aware that Xin Zhao was that deep in uh..the rapping scene

So those rap battles in the demacian concert halls after hours your D-Town-Legend?

and is it true that before Demacia slogan was "now and forever" it was "PUT SOME WARDS UP?"
It would be fitting, considering how effectively many of us can use bushes Myself, Xin Zhao, Galio and Lux all utilize them quite well, but Garen is something else entirely. That man can make any bush more intimidating than even the largest, best defended fortress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbyhug View Post
prince do you think you can defeat master yi?
It depends. I'll not say who would triumph in an encounter off the Fields of Justice, for I do not know, but fights between us upon the Fields can go either way, and hae gone many times. He is an intimidating warrior, but he is an agile fighter, not relying on sheer force like I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
I don't have a caterer yet, actually. Do you know anybody?
Perhaps you should look into Morgana doing it, if Sinful Succulence provides catering services, that is.

Ask Shyvana

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Perhaps you should look into Morgana doing it, if Sinful Succulence provides catering services, that is.
But Sinful Succulence is a bakery... on top of which, I invited Kayle. I'm sure the guards have enough to worry about without keeping the peace between those two. Hm... catering isn't too big of an issue. I'm sure Fiora's chefs will do wonderfully. The issue is simply getting the food we need. Do you know any suppliers?

Ask Kennen

03-29-2012

Dear Prince

I know ive heard battle stories circulating around the halls but have you ever scored a pentakill what was it like?

ps. i heard rumors that you scored a pentakill on Twisted Treeline

Ask Jarvan IV

03-30-2012

Quote:
But Sinful Succulence is a bakery... on top of which, I invited Kayle. I'm sure the guards have enough to worry about without keeping the peace between those two. Hm... catering isn't too big of an issue. I'm sure Fiora's chefs will do wonderfully. The issue is simply getting the food we need. Do you know any suppliers?
Ah, is it? Huh. And I suppose you have a point... I'd say the two of them are worse than Swain and myself in some ways. And I noticed he'll be attending, by the way.

As for food suppliers, I truly cannot make a recommendation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kennen View Post
Dear Prince

I know ive heard battle stories circulating around the halls but have you ever scored a pentakill what was it like?

ps. i heard rumors that you scored a pentakill on Twisted Treeline
A pentakill is satisfying but make no mistake, no pentakill is scored by one man alone. Any pentakills I've scored were done with the help of my fellow champions.

Most of them, at least.

Twice. Though it does not compare to the Hexakill I scored on Summoner's Rift.

Ask Shyvana

03-30-2012

Quote:
Ah, is it? Huh. And I suppose you have a point... I'd say the two of them are worse than Swain and myself in some ways. And I noticed he'll be attending, by the way.

As for food suppliers, I truly cannot make a recommendation.
It was asked, and he and Jax are apparently friends. Besides, I've considered that these columns and this sort of thing might ease tension and aid negotiations in the future. Future war is less likely if we forge neutrality on a personal level.

...this is mostly Luxanna's thinking. My strategy would more involve the splattering of burning guts, but whatever.

I noticed you and Pantheon rattling each other. Why must men do this?

Ask Jarvan IV

03-31-2012

Quote:
It was asked, and he and Jax are apparently friends. Besides, I've considered that these columns and this sort of thing might ease tension and aid negotiations in the future. Future war is less likely if we forge neutrality on a personal level.

...this is mostly Luxanna's thinking. My strategy would more involve the splattering of burning guts, but whatever.

I noticed you and Pantheon rattling each other. Why must men do this?
It is friendly rattling, rest assured. Pantheon is a warrior I respect, and people have even told me he fights in a manner similar to myself. While I disagree with that, I can see where they come from. He has the same utter lack of hesitation when leaping into battle, and he also utilizes the 'mandrop', as some call it. Long story short, rest assured. I quite like Pantheon.

I believe I prefer your thinking to Luxanna's. That girl is too nice for her own good.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

Quote:
It is friendly rattling, rest assured. Pantheon is a warrior I respect, and people have even told me he fights in a manner similar to myself. While I disagree with that, I can see where they come from. He has the same utter lack of hesitation when leaping into battle, and he also utilizes the 'mandrop', as some call it. Long story short, rest assured. I quite like Pantheon.

I believe I prefer your thinking to Luxanna's. That girl is too nice for her own good.
Your grace [insert humble bowing here],

Have you sparred with Pantheon or Jax?
Who has come out on top?
Also, which Noxian do you trust most?

Long life to you, Prince,
Geokhan

Ask Brolaf

03-31-2012

Jarv-Bro!

How's Demacia? Obviously not as good as Bromacia! Anyway, how much Graggy you got out there?

Brolaf, King of Bromacia

Ask Shyvana

04-01-2012

...shall we hurl things at him?

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

PEACE!!! PEACE!!!
Oh CRUD!!!......wait.... Did you mean Brolaf??

I am just gonna hide until I am sure it is safe...I fear the fiery wrath of Demacia...sorry about the pun....