Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

09-13-2012

Now now Prince Jarvan, who says I cannot hold the shield up longer without League restrictions hmm? Yes, you are a formidable warrior, but do not underestimate others. Especially those known for destroying armor.

Lunari Starfox

09-13-2012

Prince Jarvan,

Do you regret the fact that you stopped hunting dragons or are you glad you took the decision to stop ?

Ask the Defender

09-13-2012

Dear Prince of Demacia,

What do you think about the people of Piltover in general?

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Prince Jarvan, since word will get out eventually, I thought you should be the first to know, from me.

Jax and I have split up.

O.O!!!!!!!

What did he do?

Nevermind, not my place. Forgive me, Dragonborn. I will scatter before I overhear anymore.

Geokhan flashes out. But he left a cupcake.

Ask Shyvana

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Oh, I.... that's terrible. How are you holding up, Shyvana?
...better than I had expected. In truth, we had grown distant over the past several months. Our marriage was rushed into. But... thank you for asking.

Dear Morgana

09-13-2012

Quote:
...better than I had expected. In truth, we had grown distant over the past several months. Our marriage was rushed into. But... thank you for asking.
...My sympathies...

Ask Fortune

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Please, please don't try to set anything up with her.
You're cute when you beg~. *laughs* Fine, fine, don't worry, I won't ask her to play your instrument.

Ask Shyvana

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
...My sympathies...
Thank you, Morgana.

Ask Jarvan IV

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Now now Prince Jarvan, who says I cannot hold the shield up longer without League restrictions hmm? Yes, you are a formidable warrior, but do not underestimate others. Especially those known for destroying armor.
Yet you underestimate me as well, Poppy - what do you know of my abilities without restrictions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade X35 View Post
Prince Jarvan,

Do you regret the fact that you stopped hunting dragons or are you glad you took the decision to stop ?
Do I regret ceasing to hunt the *******s that drove Shyvana and her family to life on the run? Yes. However, it was necessary. Demacia needed me, and it would have been unacceptable for me to continue to put my life at stake by hunting dragons.

Besides, I now find myself in the company of a dragon. Conflicting.
Jarvan chuckles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Dear Prince of Demacia,

What do you think about the people of Piltover in general?
The people of Piltover are extremely resourceful. Looking at the champions, none of them possess the brute strength of many other champions like Olaf, Tryndamere, or indeed myself. Yet they still go toe to toe with us on the Fields, emerging victorious just as often as in defeat. The populace in general is much the same. In short, I think the Piltovians to be a strong, if not at times odd, people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
O.O!!!!!!!

What did he do?

Nevermind, not my place. Forgive me, Dragonborn. I will scatter before I overhear anymore.

Geokhan flashes out. But he left a cupcake.
Jarvan stares at the cupcake.

Quote:
Of course. You are strong, Shyvana, I know you will get through this. But if there is anything I can do for you, do not hesitate to ask - I am here for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
...My sympathies...
I did not know you were capable of sympa- Er... thank you for being there for Shyvana in her hour of need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
You're cute when you beg~. *laughs* Fine, fine, don't worry, I won't ask her to play your instrument.
Nothing against Sona, it's just that when you set things up, they seem to.... eh....

Iron Ambássador

09-13-2012

I have not seen you fighting outside the fields indeed Prince, only what I have heard of what happened in Kalamanda. However, remember that you cannot touch me during while my shield holds. However, this is becoming a never-ending argument. I suggest we stop this here.