Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask the Prince

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

09-03-2012

"Hello, Prince Jarvan, sir. We don't really get to talk much anymore! How are you?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

09-03-2012

Quote:
Ask Zyra:
"Nobody buys gifts?" She pondered for a moment. "What reason is better then hunger?"

I dunno, birthdays? Anniversaries? Holidays?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

09-03-2012

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
Okay, don't tell Jarvan I said this, but I'm not actually attracted to him at all. Humans are completely unnattractive to me.

Hahahahhahahha,you want prince jarvan because you want be a princess and be wealthy with pride.what up with you girls? Does being wealthy matter that much to you? To me, you and temoo are couples but it won't happen. lux and Ezreal,Ezreal like lux a lot ,but lux think Ezreal is in a waaaaay lower class then her who don't really have a home. Jarvan and shyvana never happpen but possible. About prince jarvan being with Zyra...I don't really felt safe with this..what if she ate prince jarvan in the middle of the night? Zyra seem to be a person who like doing thing in her way and willing to do everything to achieve her desires.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Zyra

Senior Member

09-03-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
I dunno, birthdays? Anniversaries? Holidays?


"Birthday? Anniversary? Holiday? What? I've heard these words before, but they have no meaning to me." She said.

Quote:
Unexisted:
Hahahahhahahha,you want prince jarvan because you want be a princess and be wealthy with pride.what up with you girls? Does being wealthy matter that much to you? To me, you and temoo are couples but it won't happen. lux and Ezreal,Ezreal like lux a lot ,but lux think Ezreal is in a waaaaay lower class then her who don't really have a home. Jarvan and shyvana never happpen but possible. About prince jarvan being with Zyra...I don't really felt safe with this..what if she ate prince jarvan in the middle of the night? Zyra seem to be a person who like doing thing in her way and willing to do everything to achieve her desires.


As she turned to Unexisted. "My only desire that I would go that far for is survival, but if you are so worried about it. I can devour you so you no longer need worry."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

09-03-2012

Quote:
Ask Zyra:
"Birthday? Anniversary? Holiday? What? I've heard these words before, but they have no meaning to me." She said.



As she turned to Unexisted. "My only desire that I would go that far for is survival, but if you are so worried about it. I can devour you so you no longer need worry."

See,that exactly what I'm.taking about. zyra,you always put killing for solution that's a bad habbit.you said( I can devour you so you no longer need to worry)Zyra,survival or not this is your personality,also doing the things your way and never concern how other feels. Zyra the thing is will you able to change for the person you love. So your saying that you WOULD devour prince jarvan when it come to Survival. Does survival matter more then the person you love? Can you die for the person you love? I'm pretty sure shyvana and prince jarvan can do that for them self for each other.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Zyra

Senior Member

09-03-2012

Quote:
Unexisted:
See,that exactly what I'm.taking about. zyra,you always put killing for solution that's a bad habbit.you said( I can devour you so you no longer need to worry)Zyra,survival or not this is your personality,also doing the things your way and never concern how other feels. Zyra the thing is will you able to change for the person you love.


"If they are inside me why do I need to worry about how they feel? Also I have no desire to devour Jarvan."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

Senior Member

09-04-2012

Quote:
Unexisted:
Shyvana said that she will do anything to make you happy on your birthday.what is that suppose to mean,prince jarvan?


Probably not what you think it does.

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
*grinning* My bad, I suppose~. I told her that the easiest way to keep a man is food. I suggested a steak. I didn't realize she'd kill her own cow. Zyra, girl, if you didn't have the money, I would have bought the steak for you! *laughs, delighted*


How did I know from the moment she walked in that this was your doing?

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
...I said anyTHING.


Which is probably what he's getting at, Shyvana.

Quote:
Ask Zyra:
"Oh I see." She stands there for a moment crossing her arms. "Then what do I have to do Prince Jarvan?"

((Well of course! I may have been a predator once, but now I have a knew form and new knowledge. With that comes emotions I never had before. That I'm totally innocent with.))


You don't have to 'do' anything, Zyra. Simply... be you.

Quote:
Ask Zyra:
Vines begin to rise around Zyra. Her expression changed entirely. "So I must fight the half dragon for Jarvan? Very Well."


I must advise against this.

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
Sarah chuckled.

"The point is that nobody DOES, Zyra." She answered. "It's established that gifts are only bought for certain reasons, not randomly."


No sense letting it go to waste, though. Jarvan rubs his hands together as he stares longingly at the slab of meat.

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
...no, you do not. I'm not competing for Jarvan. He's my adopted father.


I don't know. Given your ferocity, I'm almosted tempted to say you're of my own blood.

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
She can fight me!


Again, I must advise against this.

Quote:
Ask Zyra:
"Nice has nothing to do with mating." She said as the vines danced around her. "Sarah has told me that in your species it is the female that chooses her mate. Not the male. With this the case, should Shyvana also be interested in Jarvan. We must fight to see who is better suited to claim him as their mate like with all mammalian species. It isn't anything personal.... Well I guess it is, but not in that way."


Taking advise from Sarah does not always lead to good things.

Quote:
Ask Zyra:
"I see... Very well then." The vines recede into the ground.


Thank you. Please, no quarreling.


Quote:
Ask the Megling:
Ooh! I wanna be a princess! Fight me! Fight me!


You truly have a death wish, don't you?

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
Okay, don't tell Jarvan I said this, but I'm not actually attracted to him at all. Humans are completely unnattractive to me.


What a coincidence! I can say the same about you!

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
"Hello, Prince Jarvan, sir. We don't really get to talk much anymore! How are you?"


Ah, Luxanna. Indeed we don't, 'tis a shame. How are you feeling? And I must say, you look positively radiant.

Quote:
Ask Zyra:
"If they are inside me why do I need to worry about how they feel? Also I have no desire to devour Jarvan."


Jarvan coughs. Reassuring.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

09-04-2012

((Tempted to walk in here after what Zyra did to Poppy and Trist xP Humanified yordle girls. ))
((Check Trist's thread... 3 last pages, for further information. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

Senior Member

09-04-2012

Prince Jarvan Lightshield IV,

Don't think I have forgotten your face, nor your eyes. I remember your defiance very vividly. I simply had this letter written in order to implore you to cherish what little time you may have with your son of a [scribbled out word] guard dog. For the day is fast approaching when I will cut his heart from his chest and feed it to the dogs. And should the day come that I may be asked to take your life, to finish what was left undone that day long ago, I will not hesitate. And your head will roll on the ground away from your lifeless body.

----- Urgot


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

09-04-2012

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
Ah, Luxanna. Indeed we don't, 'tis a shame. How are you feeling? And I must say, you look positively radiant.

Lux beams. "Thank you! I finally have more free time to interact with people on these things. It's so... ick, ew, why is there half a cow here?!"