Ask the Prince

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

03-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
One does not simply snap another's bones. Unless they have a good reason.
He's just mad because he has fleas.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

Senior Member

03-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowshavefaces View Post
prince
who whould u rather have as a partner to fight with
xin zhao or garen?
Garen. I knock them into the air then trap them in my ring. He silences them, and there is no escape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Well of course, Prince Jarvan, I would be honored to have you walk me down the aisle.

Fear not, I am sure of my decision. Jax makes every moment a joy. I thank you for your concern, though.

Now, seating arrangements for the meal... if you seat yourself beside two women, we won't be sure who the one is you have your eye on, hm?
Well.... I imagine that's when it's going to become apparent, actually. So keep your eyes open for where I sit.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautalis View Post
i like yo dunks...


Titan of the Depths
I like your helmet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Jarvan,

What's this I hear about you wanting to snap my bones?
I had to have a perfectly good set of armor fumigated. By Singed, no less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Karma View Post
Quite simply, he wants to snap your bones.
Astute as always, Lady Karma. The title of "Enlightened One" is well deserved."

Quote:
Originally Posted by WexAndywn View Post
One does not simpl-

Ooh, I appear to have been Shen'd.
Where? I don't see him. Though I suppose that is the reason he's a ninja.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanes Zalesh View Post
Your majesty, i really think you should rethink some of your quotes, they give very bad motes to younger summoners who calls you on the fields, making you get fully offensive gearing.

Today is NOT a good day to die.
It's a common misunderstanding. I am, in actuality, pointing out that it is a good day for my enemy to die, not myself. As you pointed out, though, many misunderstand my meaning, leading them to make rather... irrational decisions. But as I also say, I love a challenge.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
He's just mad because he has fleas.
And the culprit will be equally angry when I alter their facial structure. Or they will be if they still retain motor functions when I'm finished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
One does not simply snap another's bones. Unless they have a good reason.
I believe my reasons are justified.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

03-28-2012

Is there anything in particular you would like to see on the menu at my wedding, Prince Jarvan?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-28-2012

It's a figure of speech, Prince J.

If someone says what you were going say just before you say it, in this case Fizz, it is called being 'Ninja'd'.

And since Shen is a ninja, there you go.

However, it's very possible that he came and went without us knowing. Ninjas do that.

Summoner Wex


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Kennen

Senior Member

03-28-2012

//if this isnt your taste in music then i apologize but i just cracked up so HARRRD thinking about how pompous jarvin is//

Dear Prince Jarvin

i was hanging out side of the palace checking out that..uh stuff you wanted me to watch and i recorded this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLQa-...feature=relmfu


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

Senior Member

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Is there anything in particular you would like to see on the menu at my wedding, Prince Jarvan?
Steak. Plenty of it. Perhaps some roasted Swai- err, chicken as well. Who is catering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WexAndywn View Post
It's a figure of speech, Prince J.

If someone says what you were going say just before you say it, in this case Fizz, it is called being 'Ninja'd'.

And since Shen is a ninja, there you go.

However, it's very possible that he came and went without us knowing. Ninjas do that.

Summoner Wex
Okay. Because I dislike the notion of ninjas slipping in and out. Unless it's Kennen, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kennen View Post
//if this isnt your taste in music then i apologize but i just cracked up so HARRRD thinking about how pompous jarvin is//

Dear Prince Jarvin

i was hanging out side of the palace checking out that..uh stuff you wanted me to watch and i recorded this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLQa-...feature=relmfu
((I LOVE you for putting this up, I didn't know they had released a Jarvan version. I try my best to capture that pomposity.))

Ah, I was hoping this wouldn't happen. I was hoping for an official release.

As for your.... task... I assume you obtained the package without too much trouble?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Kennen

Senior Member

03-28-2012

Quote:
((I LOVE you for putting this up, I didn't know they had released a Jarvan version. I try my best to capture that pomposity.))

Ah, I was hoping this wouldn't happen. I was hoping for an official release.

As for your.... task... I assume you obtained the package without too much trouble?
// <3 <3 <3 I love AoD and J4 is my fav D-Town champ DEMACIA GET SOME </3 i only have 1 thumb to give you.//

I wasnt aware that Xin Zhao was that deep in uh..the rapping scene

So those rap battles in the demacian concert halls after hours your D-Town-Legend?

and is it true that before Demacia slogan was "now and forever" it was "PUT SOME WARDS UP?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deathbyhug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

03-29-2012

prince do you think you can defeat master yi?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

03-29-2012

I don't have a caterer yet, actually. Do you know anybody?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Thunderclese I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Swažn View Post
Oh please. The next time we meet in battle, Beatrice will be pealing the skin off of their fresh carcasses.
So....Beatrice is the name of your raven, Noxian? Good to know, considering you're free until next week.

P.S. I killed you while summoning Kennen, Ziggs, and Miss Fortune in three separate matches. I watched you die, with a certain satisfaction I might add.