Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

08-20-2012

((Simply put, I will Not Stand for our people being leg by a 2 inch lunatic with a cannon, I would rather team up with Vayne, Kill Riven, Force the townspeople out of their homes in fear or join Noxus... I'd draw the line at combining two of these... And how about you go oversize a yordle spear so that it'll have 2/3d the reach of a normal weapon, and get yourself some Demacia ceremonial armor!))

Ask the Megling

08-20-2012

((I'll do the armour thing, but only so that I can rocket jump onto people while yelling "BANDLE CITAAAAAAAAAAAY". Human weapons are for, well, humans.))

Dojel

08-20-2012

((If you wanna argue IC, rocket jump to the roof and try to drag me to Jarv-man... Atleast I'll have a reason to jump...))

Ask the Monkey

08-20-2012

((That is if Jarvan decides to make kissy faces with Tristana, have her in bed and put the ring on it.
If he does I will personally locate him via IP address and GPS, rip out his ball sack and shove it up his ass so far it will exit through his mounth))

Ask the Megling

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
((That is if Jarvan decides to make kissy faces with Tristana, have her in bed and put the ring on it.
If he does I will personally locate him via IP address and GPS, rip out his ball sack and shove it up his ass so far it will exit through his mounth))
((What's wrong with marrying me? Imagine the political benefits!))

((And, of course, the other benefits))

Ask the Monkey

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
((What's wrong with marrying me? Imagine the political benefits!))

((And, of course, the other benefits))
((Other benefits? What, you can cook?))

Ask the Megling

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
((Other benefits? What, you can cook?))
((Of course. I can make a delicious meal out of a squirrel and an old boot. I've done it before!))

Dojel

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
((Of course. I can make a delicious meal out of a squirrel and an old boot. I've done it before!))
((Well then, We'll have Lulu turn your cannon into a squirrel, I'll shoot it in the head, and then you can cook your delicious meal...))

Ask the Megling

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
((Well then, We'll have Lulu turn your cannon into a squirrel, I'll shoot it in the head, and then you can cook your delicious meal...))
((Do not tempt the wrath of the Megling Gunner.))

Dojel

08-20-2012

((I am climbing to the roof of the Demacian palace... Do you really think I care about the wrath of a single yordle then?))