Ask Queen Ashe

1234511 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Queen Ashe

03-06-2012

Good day to all citizens of Runeterra. As you know me from the League, I am Ashe, the Frost Archer and Queen of the Freljord. I have had many questions coming in from those of the Winters Claw who had left the side of Sejuani as well as those from the people of the Ice Dervish clan

I have noticed these columns popping up and have finally decided to allow others to ask what they will.

~Queen Ashe of Freljord

((OOC) I've looked on the fourms and have no found an Ashe thread yet so here we go! (/OOC))

Ryugi Kazamaru

03-06-2012

Queen Ashe,

There are many summoners who are rather curious about your relationship with King Tryndamere. History is full of political marriages that were brought about more for the merging of two warring nations than for actual romantic attraction. If I am not being too bold with my line of questioning, I would like to know this. Is there a romantic connection between you and King Tryndamere, or is your marriage more of a political statement, based on respect and understanding, than actual romantic love?

Curiously,
Summoner Kaz

Ask Talon

03-06-2012

Dear Ashe,

How the **** do you run in such a long dress? I've seen in you it on the Fields of Justice and I could not wrap my mind around why you would wear something that binds your legs so.

~Talon

Ask Queen Ashe

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
Queen Ashe,

There are many summoners who are rather curious about your relationship with King Tryndamere. History is full of political marriages that were brought about more for the merging of two warring nations than for actual romantic attraction. If I am not being too bold with my line of questioning, I would like to know this. Is there a romantic connection between you and King Tryndamere, or is your marriage more of a political statement, based on respect and understanding, than actual romantic love?

Curiously,
Summoner Kaz
Tryndamere is a wonderful man. Strong and confident... but our marriage was political... at the start. I will admit to showing some... fondness now towards my King.

I hope that is well enough for now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon
Dear Ashe,

How the **** do you run in such a long dress? I've seen in you it on the Fields of Justice and I could not wrap my mind around why you would wear something that binds your legs so.

~Talon
Simple. It is not so tight around my legs so I can still move freely. You could ask Karma of Ionia the same question.

-Queen Ashe of Freljord

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-06-2012

Your grace,

Several people have come to live in the region of Frejlord, despite the fact that they are not natives, particularly Olaf and Anivia. How do you feel about these outsiders in your land?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover

Ask Ezreal

03-06-2012

How do your frost arrows affect brand?

Ask Shyvana

03-07-2012

Hello, Queen Ashe.

I know that wars across Freljord are usually for food or similar resources, but is there any reason for war that is more... political than that?

Ask Kennen

03-07-2012

Dear Ashe how do you enchant your arrow so strongly is it in the bow or is it your extreme magic.. or something else

Kg Maw

03-07-2012

Arrow lady, I heard you married the Tryndamere because of p... Polic... Poliktical reasons! Why does arrow lady not find a nice man who does not do the spinning and the raging and the being all mean and stuff, and get married to him instead?

Maybe you and the Trinny meer just be friends? Go find Arrow man instead of Trunny murr?

Ask Queen Ashe

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyJackTheBard View Post
Your grace,

Several people have come to live in the region of Frejlord, despite the fact that they are not natives, particularly Olaf and Anivia. How do you feel about these outsiders in your land?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover
Anivia is a wise and powerful creature. She is most welcome to live in the Freljord, and some have even some to see the cryopheonix as a sort of deity.

Olaf is a rugged man. Remiscient of Tryndamere in some ways. They both do their utmost to survive in the harshness of our land. But the Berserker is a strong fellow... I have seen him fell bears with a single swing of his axe, the sound was like thunder cracking from the heavens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal
How do your frost arrows affect brand?
You do not think that Brands summoners came up with the idea of Cryocore Brand by them selves do you not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana
Hello, Queen Ashe.

I know that wars across Freljord are usually for food or similar resources, but is there any reason for war that is more... political than that?
More political wars? Yes there are. As you know before my ascension to the throne, Freljord was divided into three primary tribes. The Frost Archers, The Winters Claw, and the Ice Dervish. Each of these tribes is.. or was lead by one of the three Princesses ancestors who have been fighting over the throne and queen ship for the last few hundred years.

There are times we would go to war with another tribe in hopes that if we defeated that tribe, the rest of their members would follow the victory as thats how it was to be. But with Lissandra's proclamation to me... that has since halted. I think that the only political war that may happen to the rest of the Winter's Claw who follow Sejuani, who was prophesized to bring the Freljord together.

It is something I do not look forward to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kennen
Dear Ashe how do you enchant your arrow so strongly is it in the bow or is it your extreme magic.. or something else
My bow is of the Frost Archer. It is a weapons passed down through the leaders of my tribe. It takes and enchants any arrow with the power of frost, just as Sejuani's mace does likewise.

-Queen Ashe of Freljord

1234511 ... 26