Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Has anyone actually encountered hybrid Ezreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yenn

08-01-2010

If yes, how well did he do?
What items did he build?

I've heard stories of the 'amazing' hybrid Ezreal, but I don't see how it can work in practice, nor have I seen one.

amraK

Recruiter

08-01-2010

I build:
Sheen
Rageblade
Sorc Shoes
Brutalizer
Sheen -> Triforce

Game should be over. It is hybrid like and I do well with it

Mr Geppetto

08-01-2010

The 'amazing' hybrid Ezreal is a mythical creature who was seen intermittently before his AP ratios were nerfed. This created a sort of evolutionary bottleneck that killed off most of the AP and hybrid Ezreals.

xpsychedelico

08-01-2010

Quote:
Mr Geppetto:
The 'amazing' hybrid Ezreal is a mythical creature who was seen intermittently before his AP ratios were nerfed. This created a sort of evolutionary bottleneck that killed off most of the AP and hybrid Ezreals.

+1. Definitely would read again. Still going to give Hybrid a chance though, I'm quite sad of the passing of AP Ezreal in my world.

Blue Legend

08-01-2010

I tried it a few times...

I get:
Tiamat
sorc boots
sheen
rageblade
gunblade/ Rylai / Ab scepter
then whatever is necessary...

I not the biggest fan of the gunblade but it worked out once( the other options were geared around what i needed that game ie HP or MR)

Yamasha

08-01-2010

when i played ezreal i used to just buy all of the items that give both ap and dmg:
rageblade
gunblade
tri force
with boots of swiftness somewhere in between and i did pretty good