Thornmail (where did it go why and why it needs to be brought back)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ceylon smasher

03-21-2013

First off let me say I have no game mode except twisted treeline it is my heart and soul I love the new map and most changes (minus the warmogs (i get warmogs anyone could buy it and be super tanky) and thornmail removal) but there is a very serious need for armor counter items for attack speed. I say thornmail in some form needs to be brought back even if it is a new item with less damage back or something but any bruisers stack a frozen mallet and attack speed and they just walk all over everyone. We need something to counter attack speed champions again we have 2 items and neither really helps stop them when it comes down to it. We need something to return some of that massive damage they are dealing out and thornmail or a substitute would be that thing. Also anyone who thinks there is a serious need for a thornmail type item in 3v3 please voice your opinions!!

Boo

03-21-2013

thornmail sucks

AdamAndrews

03-21-2013

Because Bruisers sure do need help against those 3 adc teams, amirite?

ceylon smasher

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamAndrews View Post
Because Bruisers sure do need help against those 3 adc teams, amirite?
cause everyone who plays 3v3 only plays a bruiser :P probably not...i play ap and tank mostly and these are the people that need that

HaIfhearted

03-22-2013

I can see a case for bringing Thornmail back.
It's not like there are any ADC left for it to screw over, lol.

Ar this point I think ranged ADC as a role is pretty much dead and buried in TT due to the nature of the map, and Thornmail would simply be additional itemization against high-sustain or heavily auto-attack based bruisers.

And @AdamAndrews triple AD teams are bad to begin with.
You don't even need Thornmail against that sort of retardation, you just have your entire team spam Ninja Tabi and Randuins/Frozen Heart and you auto-win.