Closest Game of my Life

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkemissary

ViceN53

01-28-2014

Speaking of close games, I had that type of situation once. I was a bad Heimerdinger player during this game. The other team was being overly arrogant and annoying but we were losing to this team. I was the worst player on my team as in really worse. But I got away from a chase and ended up hiding in a brush. My teammates were being chased off all the way back to their base and we were about to lose. But I notice that there was an ally ward at the enemy base. I teleported there and took out the nexus. The enemies went back to stop me but my turrets took out the nexus, claiming victory for my team.

And that my friends is how Justice is served. Don't be arrogant or you look like an ass.

Phozforus

01-30-2014

I once had this close ass game in ranked.
So, I was support Mundo, and their team made a bad engage, resulting in only ashe getting killed. They wiped harder than bounty toilet paper, and there was only one guy left: Cho'Gath. Our Lee Sin and Trundle teleported in to kill the inhibitor and finish the game, but I saw Cho'Gath running to our unprotected base. Me and Galio saw him, so we chased him and me, 25 minions, and Galio started whacking that 4500 Hp Cho'Gath whooping our Nexus. The Nexus was wittled down to about 200 Hp, but we killed him. Lee and Trundle then finished the game. We would have lost if I hadn't saw him

ViceN53

02-03-2014

There was a different game I played with a close call. I had an ally Xin Xiao on our team. We all manage to push through the mid lane and only the mid lane. Our lanes from our side are all decimated but we held off as much as we could. We manage to beat the enemy team but once we got through the mid minion waves, they came back and chased us back into our base. I decided to try and back door but Xin Xiao beat me to it first. He teleports to the enemy base and quickly takes down the Nexus, all thanks to his increased attack speed.

johnnybravo2

02-04-2014

I once had an hour and a half long game that was even pretty much the whole time. It ended in a base race with me as gangplank wining alone while my team defended.

Ermoss Terace

02-15-2014

(Dominion by the way) We were at 7 Health when they were at 475 then we brought it around and won.

ViceN53

02-17-2014

In Dominion, I was disturbed at the beginning of the game. When I got back, we were so close to dead. So I gathered my items, level my abilities, and went into the fight and I was on an amazing killing spree. Since I was Corki, I manage to wind the game.