More Classic Skins Retiring from the Store!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZolrainAlmighty

03-15-2012

Glad i got angler jax 2 hyears ago

descimation

03-15-2012

That's alot of skins...and there all so cheap! Kinda sad to see them go, but, for such a price, I can't resist. Time to buy some RP!

Edit: In today's forecast, a downvote front hits the front page, stay tuned to find out the risk it has your post.

Bittersweet Me

03-15-2012

sigh.. now I have to buy more rp :/

Aeris

03-15-2012

why retiring safari caitlyn? oO

KLOSER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

wait are they really putting alistar on sale....

Synthesse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

A lot of those are fairly new skins o_o

Shinozaki Ayumi

03-15-2012

Safari Caitlyn? What....But.......Isn't that skin not that old? like maybe a year? compared to others thats nothing. Why is it retiring then?

King Jelly

03-15-2012

some of these look nice.

The Mechy

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedrek13 View Post
I think it's funny how you have never had Time Machine Zilean on sale up to this point, which I have been waiting for, and the first sale is the one when you are retiring it for no reason.

Seriously, you guys can have unlimited storage for all of these skins, and yet you just get rid of them like this for no good reason. Either you're releasing Magma Chamber soon and it is going to take up so much of that unlimited storage that you have to get rid of skins, or it's just a ploy to get people to get more RP. If you're getting rid of these skins, make new ones then, there's still champions with like 2 skins, that aren't the 'new champion being released with 2 skins' but ones that have been out forever, that you neglect.

And heck, Safari Caitlyn and Workshop Shaco are practically new skins, how is it justified that they be removed?
Omg...why are you complaining? You've been waiting for Time Machine Zilean, and now it's even cheaper for you. To top it off, now only the people who have bought the skin will ever be able to show it off to the public (you).

Assuming you're buying this Zilean skin since you've been waiting for it, you should be HAPPY. The skin is now MORE VALUABLE!

What's wrong with you? Get out there and show off your limited edition skin! Retired skins are a good way for League fans to show off their "special" gear.

FireToad

03-15-2012

and these skins will soon be replaced with more skins? say skins for characters that dont have many? characters not unlike soraka? Non Fae Soraka seems a weird place to stop her skin expansion. That was a long time ago too... You're better than that now so prove it =D