[Item Suggestion] Anti-CC elixir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

renticletape

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctopusDropkick View Post
This is way too powerful and game stopping. Just enough to pop on a physical carrier to run out and gank without having to worry about CC control, a very important dynamic and the only thing balancing them out.
How is that feasible? It could only be consumed once, lasts only 4 seconds, and even if you get the gank, you still spent more money on the elixir than you get back from the gold on the kill. Then you run into the rest of their team, no more elixir, and you get counter ganked hard.

Anyways, I like the idea of a long lasting CC reduction elixir at least. Maybe 50% - 60% cc effect reduction (with diminishing returns when stacked with mercury treads) for 4 mins, and + 30 - 60 magic resistance based on level would make it more fair.

However, BKB was no game breaking item in DOTA, and physical carries can carry way harder in that game, and there was not nearly as much CC in DOTA either. The only difference between my idea and BKB is that the elixir would be a one time use consumable for a low cost while BKB was mid tier item with infinite charges.

Kingreaper

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by renticletape View Post
Anyways, I like the idea of a long lasting CC reduction elixir at least. Maybe 50% - 60% cc effect reduction (with diminishing returns when stacked with mercury treads) for 4 mins, and + 30 - 60 magic resistance based on level would make it more fair.
I'd give it +Armour as well.

But definitely CC reduce should stack diminishingly. Either diminishing to 75/80% or diminishing to 100%, but there should be more sources (at least an elixir if not others) and better rules for stacking.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2009

i counter cc with qq.

mercury treads work a lil as well.