Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Found a few strange Lobby bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vindexaoen

03-15-2012

The following runes were available for purchase for 1(one) IP each:
~ Greater Quintessence of Vampirism
~ Greater Quintessence of Transmution
~ Greater Quintessence of Endurance
~ Greater Quintessence of Destruction
~ Greater Seal of Avarice
~ Greater Seal of Endurance
~ Greater Mark of Destruction

Also, everything about Fiora is blocked out; her Icon in the champ list, her splash art, etc. and she's unavailable for purchase.

Speaking of unavailable purchases, no bundles(of any kind) are able to be found.

WoLF42

03-15-2012

Fiora is the newest champion. Riot doesn't want us to play new champions on PBE because it wasn't made for testing new ones. Bundles aren't for sale because they don't want people just trying new champions.

Vindexaoen

03-15-2012

i thought the point if it was to test new champs.
most of the ones I already own on my main acct, so idk what the issue is. plus, fiora is free this week, why isnt she free on there?

also, what about the runes? that does not seem normal

vLemon

QA Analyst

03-15-2012

The rune thing in on purpose so that we can test them, and so that ppl can fill a rune page when they first join.

The poin of pbe isn't to test new champions, or to play with skins. We need to test new features or balance changes. Every time they patch the server they let us know what needs to be tested and up until now we never had to test anything that had to do with new champions.

Vindexaoen

03-15-2012

thanks for the info vLemon. I signed up for the pbe from the forums when the rare opportunity arose, but haven't gotten any test requests. Would you tell me about that? I mean, do we look for that on the forums, or what?

again, thanks for the last bit of info.

vLemon

QA Analyst

03-16-2012

I'd start with this:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1490366

There also a post explaining how to write bug reports:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1203830

Apart from that, I'd keep an eye on the pinned posts, because sooner or later we will get a new patch and a Rioter will post about it (atm we are waiting = testing drop in spectator for the 4th month = not testing). The other option is to logging the PBE. join the Public Chat 1 and ask the ppl who are there if there is anything new to test.