Endless Rage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onslaught87

08-01-2010

Never played tryn, but im curious as to what kills off endless rage. I was playing kass and destroyed a tryn right after his end rage popped. Does magic stop it or something?

Recognizee

08-01-2010

Nothing really stops his endless rage, besides cc after he uses it. He won't get lower than 1 hp for the time being, after that he can be killed with one hit.

Onslaught87

08-01-2010

That's what i thought but i swear he just popped it and I killed him 2 seconds later...it's weird

Omm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2010

I'm curious as well as to how it works. I should probably play him when he's free to figure it out. (Should have when the store was down.)

It seems to last far too long in my opinion, but that's just because I see the good ones never die because of it.

Warbéar

08-01-2010

I've seen it happen, tryn lagged.

SuicidalPankake

08-01-2010

Undying Rage: Tryndamere's lust for battle becomes so strong that he is unable to die, no matter how wounded he becomes.
Tryndamere becomes completely immune to death for 6 seconds, refusing to be reduced below 1 health. His abilities have no cost during this time and he gains 4/6/8 Bloodlust stacks.

So, when he activates this, no matter how much damage you do to him in those 6 seconds, he will not die. He also gains bloodlust stacks, which make him stronger. He can also consume these stacks to heal back some of his HP (usually towards the end of his ultimate).

How you can kill him: Ignite. Pop ignite on him about halfway through the ultimate and run before he can kill you. Soon as the ulti wears off, the next ping from the ignite DoT will kill him.