@Morello, Revert Kayle as a bandaid fix

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ActuallyMellow

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Chainsaw to Kayle, and agreed it needs a lot.

I'm done pussyfooting around this champion when we work on her. No mercy for what's there, I want an awesome, Zealous angel champion.
Just turn her into a jungler with the Q as a ganking spell. Whose going to know the difference.

Nekt

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Swole View Post
im gonna call bull on the 1900 rating. because kayle is nowhere near the top50% of autoattackers in the game.

and she's not super safe either.
Rely on EU-West server. What is the criteria for top 50% autoattackers? Rightclicking into most dmg or dealing most dmg in a short or long period of time? Well kayle does awesome dmg over that 10 second period. Given that it is ranged, im gonna cull bull on that top 50% AA-list.

Also i donīt think balance or remakes should be decided by people NOT playing a champion.

KultoDeSkaro

03-15-2012

Quote:
And you haven't seen the results. It's VERY different.

And +1 cool guy points for saying stealth rework in a post.
So just to clarify- the stealth rework is happenning? It hasn't gone the way of Mag,a Chamber?

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

Quote:
And +1 cool guy points for saying stealth rework in a post.
this is my new favorite Riot post ever...

DoctorMcPain

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekt View Post
Rely on EU-West server. What is the criteria for top 50% autoattackers? Rightclicking into most dmg or dealing most dmg in a short or long period of time? Well kayle does awesome dmg over that 10 second period. Given that it is ranged, im gonna cull bull on that top 50% AA-list.
Your performance doesn't really seem that gamebreaking as Kayle. You're doing okay?

What matchups did you go against?

Quote:
Also i donīt think balance or remakes should be decided by people NOT playing a champion.
On the other hand I completely agee on this.

WelcomeToTarget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

Quote:
Metagolem on Karma? You be trollin.
Dude, Morello give Karma more mantra at later levels and less cool downs. Instantly fixed.

Memorylame

03-15-2012

Kayle will never be good enough for the community....she will always be underplayed because a) she is cheap b) she is old c) she has a heal which makes noobs think she is a healer d) underplayed champs will always have the community up in arms about remaking them because underplayed champs need to be SAVED amiright?...

Eponet

03-15-2012

Quote:
Unsure still, behind Stealth, Katarina and Karma at least.
Stealth and Karma definately, but Katarina's got quite a decent niche, and won some tournament games (As opposed to Kayle's brief appearance resulting in 2 out of 2 losses), and in solo queue you can see people picking her at high ELO and doing well despite counterpicks.

She's not really that bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memorylame View Post
she has a heal which makes noobs think she is a healer
Chainsaw treatment. She very well might not have a heal.

RapZero

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob36 View Post
you turned jax and shen into metagolems. many metagolems have also been released recently (skarner lee sin nocturne shyvana yorick) who knows what you're going to do with karma
LOL Jax metagolem.

Waughoo

03-15-2012

Yay Kat fixes!