@Morello, Revert Kayle as a bandaid fix

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1e275795df8e19

03-15-2012

She's not as bad as everyone is is crying. I bet the new Kayle will be weaker.

Bender2999

03-15-2012

I don't understand why we cant get some QoL buffs on Kayle in the interim. She isn't as awful right now as some would have you believe, Q/E/R are all in a good spot. Fix her passive and W and people will play her.

Also, stop coming into threads saying you are going to chainsaw her without giving any details. That's been the message since November now.

ChiIi Palmer

03-15-2012

Noob question: When people are calling champs "metagolems" what do they mean?

KoKa1AShOT

03-15-2012

lol, this is getting ridiculus.

- Eve been s*cking for over a year..
- Kayle remake made her play for a month, and after it, everyones woke up and know she couldn't lane anywhere, She is not a good support, She is not a Carry...she's not a jungle. eh!
- Stealth system, how long have we been waiting..
- Now Katarina & Karma enter the circle!

NOT FUNNY AT ALL!

Let's wait 2 more years

Makhiavelli

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Unsure still, behind Stealth, Katarina and Karma at least.
;[ Katarina is perfectly fine...please oh please I beg of you, don't do this.

Mattarias

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiIi Palmer View Post
Noob question: When people are calling champs "metagolems" what do they mean?
Uhm... I think it means "Cements the current meta even further"...? Or something like that.

Anyways... Thanks Morello, your openness with the community is much appreciated.

As a Kayle player/mainer, I'll say it. If getting rid of her ultimate is what makes her awesome, go for it.

But if she keeps the signature flaming sword, I don't think anyone'll complain...

Guntermench

03-15-2012

Quote:
Unsure still, behind Stealth, Katarina and Karma at least.
Good. I still have a year or two to enjoy playing Kayle without interference.

Out of curiosity, am I going to have to ask for a refund on the 2 skins I own for her? Because I like her as is, hence the skins, but may not like her if she is changed.

That and in another post you implied, somewhat, that you were toying with the idea of just deleting her and making a new angel chick, what happens in that case?

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

03-15-2012

Quote:
Chainsaw to Kayle, and agreed it needs a lot.

I'm done pussyfooting around this champion when we work on her. No mercy for what's there, I want an awesome, Zealous angel champion.
OK, cool, completely redesign a champion based on one game mode when the game mode is the problem not the champion.

****, if your remaking her completely, I want my money from the skins I bought back. I bought em for the Kayle with the playstyle I have used since 2010, not for whatever you have planned.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=21585969

d3monik21

03-15-2012

ITT: Morello mentions stealth rework and demands +1 cool points for it.

Macrofarad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

Leave karma's sheild and passive alone and I'll be happy, I can (begrudgingly) deal with any other ability being tweaked, but that sheild is my bread and butter as karma and has carried many a game for me.

Fun game as karma player in a premade: get full sheild team and play "who can keep jarvan alive the longest" make the him get pure damage boosting items so he just wrecks the enemy team while sheilds/heals make them unable to do any damage to you. =D