Is Lulu a Yordle?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy51 View Post
Strange ears can always be attributed to magical influence. That's what they did with Janna, remember?
But with that logic, then you could say that Teemo, Ziggs, and Rumble could have had some kind of magical influence to them. For all 3 of them I can't say I've seen anywhere in their lore that states they've fiddled with magic, yet all 3 of them have the kitty ears.

d=

Edit: Also, Tristana has pointy ears. If Lulu's ears changed due to magic, then I'd imagine they would be more like Trists, not all... Kitty like.

Gentleman Oz

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
Man what did I just say? I am only catchable with a master ball, yo!

You can also probably gameshark me into your save, though. Or you can push the truck by the SS Anne out of the way and find me in a Pokeball there. :|
Don't to this! It's a trap! It will erase all your data, seriously!

However, if you do defeat RiotRunaan the sixth item in your inventory will gain an expanded lore about it, so it's worth the effort

Birdy51

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
But with that logic, then you could say that Teemo, Ziggs, and Rumble could have had some kind of magical influence to them. For all 3 of them I can't say I've seen anywhere in their lore that states they've fiddled with magic, yet all 3 of them have the kitty ears.

d=

Edit: Also, Tristana has pointy ears. If Lulu's ears changed due to magic, then I'd imagine they would be more like Trists, not all... Kitty like.
True, but you must remember that male yordles are still quite different from female ones. Comparing them isn't doing them justice, considering beyond their size attibutes they could very easily be two different species.

Also, Lulu is much more magically inclined than Poppy or Tristana. Their ears might be considered normal, while Lulu... Maybe she just likes to give herself cat ears for the sake of having cat ears.

Bossa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaritie View Post
Whoever downvoted me has obviously never gotten a crit on a pokeball before. (They added it in B/W. It drastically reduces the odds of it breaking free)
In our defense, you didn't specify critical captures.