Is Lulu a Yordle?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RavenHusky

03-15-2012

It's a good thing that we can get two master balls in Black and White.

A wild RiotRunaan appeared!

Go Reshiram!

RavenHusky used a Master Ball!

Congratulations! RiotRunaan has been caught! Would you like to nickname your newly caught RiotRunaan?

Yes
> No

Edit: For those wondering, there is a person in the Castelia City Pokemon Center that gives you a master ball, among other items if you trade with enough people over the GTS.

Xestrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotrunaan View Post
she's a megling.

Mädchen

03-15-2012

There is no pokemon that can't be caught with judicious use of sleep, paralysis and far, far too many ultraballs to be worth it.

Aniir

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
Man what did I just say? I am only catchable with a master ball, yo!

You can also probably gameshark me into your save, though. Or you can push the truck by the SS Anne out of the way and find me in a Pokeball there. :|
I sadly never could get that truck to move...

Is there a Shadow version of you that we have to love and tender back to ''normal'' form?

Lorethmar

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorRush View Post
Fae probably still means faerie, or some kind of magic. She does have a fairy right next to her, and we have a Faerie Charm as an item.
If I may add to that comment:

According to my iPod, the word "fae" is interchangeable with "fey", a word whose prevalent use in modern English refers to something that is "supernatural; unreal; enchanted: elves, fairies, and other fey creatures," and/or "whimsical; strange; otherworldly." In plain English, Fey ( or Fae, depending on how you spell it ) usually means magical and/or fairy-related, most often both.

In this case, the context of the word Fae could apply to both definitions at once, but given the title "Lulu, the Fae Sorceress", using Fae as an adjective would be pointless if it merely referred to Lulu's inherent magicalness, because Sorceress already does that ( Lulu the Magical Sorceress just sounds silly ). As such, it's probably safe to bet that the word Fae indicates Lulu's magic is much more closely related to faeries and that sort of thing than, say, Ezreal's magic( which is about as textbook arcane as you can get but definitely not faerie-influenced ).

That Lulu a yordle is intriguing if not fascinating. Most yordles in the League tend to be at home around mechanical/steampunk/explosive type stuff ( Heimerdinger, Corki, Rumble, Tristana, Ziggs ), with the rest being more inclined to practices of martial and physical prowess ( Kennen, Poppy, Teemo [and to an extent, Amumu] ) and only one ( Veigar ) showing much real interest in magic - until now.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Reiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
Man what did I just say? I am only catchable with a master ball, yo!

You can also probably gameshark me into your save, though. Or you can push the truck by the SS Anne out of the way and find me in a Pokeball there. :|
Or I could just avoid fighting the youngster with the slowpoke on the way to Bill's Cottage, then when I get to the gambler just south of the underground passage I'll step into his line of sight and then immediately fly away before our fight can start to cerulean city, then fight the youngster making sure to not walk directly in front of him but slightly further out, then I'll fly back to lavender town and walk back out onto the west route at which point my start menu will inexplicably open back up, and upon closing it I'll be attacked by a level 7 wild Runaan - Weak enough to be caught with pokeballs and greatballs.

Polaritie

03-15-2012

Whoever downvoted me has obviously never gotten a crit on a pokeball before. (They added it in B/W. It drastically reduces the odds of it breaking free)

Murked

Master Recruiter

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotrunaan View Post
you can also probably gameshark me into your save, though. Or you can push the truck by the ss anne out of the way and find me in a pokeball there. :|
YOU MEAN SS ANNIE! *plays joke music*

Silverling

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulloa View Post
She does? They just look pointy to me like the other female yordles ears are and they looked smooth and blue .-. Maybe I looked at it wrong though? (Would be interesting to start seeing female yordles that are furry. Though I think it's pretty unique their smooth blue skin.)
Taken straight from the art spotlight

Attachment 399831

Those look pretty cat like to me. _

Birdy51

03-15-2012

Strange ears can always be attributed to magical influence. That's what they did with Janna, remember?

She kind of reminds of Leblanc crossed with a Yordle for some reason... Mabye it's the purple scheme. Not necessarially a bad thing though.

I wonder though... What kind of person is Lulu? She strikes me as a closet villain, especially when looking at that poor little squirrel. Perhaps she turns innocent yordles into squirrels! :O