Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Xypherous What type of CC is Polymorph?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iceciro

03-14-2012

Can tryndamere Endless Rage as a squirrel? Please tell me no. Please please, say no. Say she hard counters Trynd.

Leon

03-14-2012

does one of her abilities work like a toggle and when you have it toggled to a black aura it gives you offense and if it's toggled to white her abilities become more defense/supporty orientated?

Ruincrear

03-14-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:
Pacified - The target cannot attack or cast spells, minor cosmetic slow due to decreased model size.

No weird damage interactions here - Just a way to communicate 'Hey, you can't do anything offensive now - please enjoy running around defenseless for a while.'

They still have full control of movement though - so they can scurry around.

Well, that's a letdown.

bahamutkaiser

03-14-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:
She can handle a lot of lanes just fine (mid/jungle/bottom) but her ideal lane is bottom as support.

She can do mid in-a-pinch, but her ratios are split half offensively and half defensively - so she's not an adequate replacement for a mage.

That's good to know, at least Phreak can jungle her and build Triforce for... Tons of Damage.

Markus Grey

03-14-2012

Quote:
Shacô Bot:
****...i've had enough of gingrich already jeesus

Horrible name reference, but this was a Monty Python reference Mr. Chaos.. err Shaco.

ˆMakotoˆ

03-14-2012

Xypherous, I didnt see this question asked or answered yet, but if you start a speed buff, (like ghost, or zileans speed increase) BEFORE being polymorphed, does the speed increase still apply -15% from cosmetic slow? or does it completely outway it and stop the speed increase.

And if so .. can you ghost while already in polymorph? I know you said most summoner spells would still work but what about flashing?

you skipped my question.

Krusiv

03-14-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:
Yes.

Hmm. Can she use the Fairy to give her abilities more range? Like you put an ability on the fairy and the fairy can carry the ability to the target?

Not sure if that is possible within the League of Legends engine but its worth asking. I know there was another MOBA character kinda like that.

Super Explosion

03-14-2012

The Fairy may be similar to Janna's familiar, and is perhaps the visual mechanism by which she gifts her passive.

LaCorpse

03-14-2012

:3 my question was answered. Wewt.
I do have to say, now that I know what her inspiration was.. I feel even more personally attached. She is going to be a new favorite. Thank you Xypherous.

Zerglinator

03-14-2012

Will polymorphed Eve be more or less effective than normal Eve?