Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Xypherous What type of CC is Polymorph?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dlhartman

03-14-2012

Is the Karma rework coming this patch?

MrLicious

03-14-2012

Can you tell us whether this is the support you've been working on or not???

Volibacon

03-14-2012

So this is NOT the support champ? What is she? AP Carry ft. utility?

Dr Bloo D Ninja

03-14-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:

In reality, it works out to around a 15% slow - so it is a real slow - but the smallest amount of slow I could put on there.

so sounds like its purpose is to not be put on the guy ur trying to kill, as much as the guy u dont want helping in said team fight?

dlhartman

03-14-2012

Any info on her ult?

Scoobëdoo

03-14-2012

so besides polymorph what else do you find exciting about this champ? What do you think is honestly her bread and butter?

Xypherous

Systems Designer

03-14-2012

Quote:

Serious questions Xyph... which came first? the chicken or the egg?

The question regresses back to a look at the formation of life.

In which case, it would probably be some sort of very very primitive-proto-chicken, as eggs didn't exist back then.

It would be a single-celled proto-life form that made identical copies of itself.

LordJerichoSwain

03-14-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:
I say it's cosmetic, because the only reason the slow is on there is because it wouldn't make sense for a smaller thing to move at the same speed. If I could get away with not doing a slow on there, I would've - but it just didn't make any visual sense.

In reality, it works out to around a 15% slow - so it is a real slow - but the smallest amount of slow I could put on there.

late game rylais op?

Resilga

03-14-2012

New Skin: Lulu Dallas Multipass

Wriggle

Adjudicator

03-14-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:
I say it's cosmetic, because the only reason the slow is on there is because it wouldn't make sense for a smaller thing to move at the same speed. If I could get away with not doing a slow on there, I would've - but it just didn't make any visual sense.

What's the difference between that and Cho'gath not being hasted when he feasts, then?